Rescue

"Ha! Looks like it's My Win." Boyfriend smiled, sweating. He actually enjoyed that rap battle with Mommy.

She glared at him, then it quickly changed to a smile. "Good job darling. I'll take you off of Daddy's kill list.... Although I THINK YOU ARE BETTER SUITED FOR GIRLFRIEND."

She snapped her fingers, and her boys tie down Boyfriend. He shouted, before us mouth was covered.

••••

As Pico was tied in the car. His hands tied in front of him, along with his mouth covered, he squirming working his way out of his restraint.
As Mommy and Boyfriend was rapping. He was able to free his mouth. Not trying to capture the attention of the driver, as he was almost making his way out.
He heard his Boyfreind scream, Pico started working faster with his restraints.

His gun fell out his side pocket, he flipped on the floor of the car. Taking the gun in his mouth. Flexing his wrist to loosen the restraint, until his fingers were slightly free. He used his teeth's to click the gun. Then faced the gun at the ceiling, and pulled the trigger with his free finger.

Shooting the roof of the car a couple of times.  Actually catching one of the demons. Bullet going through his bottom chin and the top of his head.
Letting Boyfriend go. He then shot the driver, before they shot him.

The demon collapsed on the steering wheel. The limousine began to swerve. Hitting oncoming traffic and cars, Pico slamming against the door. Dropping his gun, his arms were finally loose. He made work with his legs.

••••

Mommy cursed when she saw one of her men got shot. Along with her and Girlfriend dodging the other bullets.
Then they felt the limousine swerve, before Girlfriend and Boyfriend flew off the car.
Mommy grabbed Boyfriend, and one of the demons on the other vehicle caught her.

Mommy saw The other limousine stabilizing. Then the passenger window came down. Revealing Pico driving, he pulled out his gun shooting at Mommy.
Making Sure not to hit his Boyfriend. Mommy dodged, she took a gun out of her bra.
Shooting at him, he pulled up the dead body; ducking.

"Fucking Cunt." Pico said under his breath, before driving closer. Slamming against the other vehicle.
Not caring that he killed people, and causing accidents.

Mommy and them losing their balance, she glared at him. She glared back, "You can take your damn spawn with you, but Boyfriend IS MINE!"

Pico slammed harder against the other vehicle. Leaning against it, making it grind on the rail. They were near a lake, then Mommy smirked.

"Tsk... Your not worth this much trouble. You want him Pico." She snatched the tied up boyfriend from the other demon.

"Mother n-"

"Then go FETCH!" She threw Boyfriend off the Limousine and over the rail, into the lake. Boyfriend through a muffled mouth scream.

If their was one thing boyfriend knew He was not a swimmer. He fell into the water, Mommy laughing, and Girlfriend looking in fear. They sped up, with Pico parking on the side of the rode.

He rushed out the car, without a second thought. He jumped over the rail and into the lake.

A few seconds later, Pico arose from the water. Holding Boyfriend Bridal Style, laying him down on the ground, He untied him. And removed the thing covering his mouth.

Boyfriend was in and out of consciousness, he only heard muffled sounds, of someone screaming his name. While being shake, the last thing he saw was a black figure, and two others. Before completely blacking out.