Boyfriends Win

Boyfriend was sweating and out of breath. He didn't know Pico could rap, let alone be so good.

He almost had a close call losing to Pico.  And if he didn't know any better, he could of sworn Pico slowed down for a bit just to let him win.

Did Pico want to at least hangout with Boyfriend again?

It wasn't like he wasn't giving Pico a challenge. Because he was just as tired and sweating, trying to keep up as well.

"I guess it's your win Blueberry." Boyfriend caught off guard blushing, by him calling him his old nickname.

"Y-Yeah which means... Y-You have to keep your part of the deal... P-Pumpkin." He whispered the last word.
Girlfriend smiling and gaping at the adorable nickname.

"OMG! You guys are literally so precious. And the combination of you guys nickname Blueberry Pumpkin."

Pico approached Boyfriend, stretching his hand out to him. To shake his hand. Boyfriend looked at it for awhile, instead of shaking his hand. He went in for a hug, hugging his waist tightly, Pico stiffened a bit.

He didn't know how to respond, but eventually gave into him. Reciprocating his hug. Closing his eyes and taking in his scent and smell. Oh how he missed Blueberry's presence.

As he opened his eyes again, he noticed a black creature. Charging for Boyfriend, Pico pulled him closer.
Arm and hand covering his ears, making Boyfriend to extremely red, until him and Girlfriend got caught off guard by the gun shot. Making Girlfriend jump, turning to see what it was.

It was obviously a demon that her father sent, Pico must of been spies on. Just to see if actually got the job done.

Pico finally let go of Boyfriend, keeping him at Arm length. Gripping his shoulder, looking back and forth at him and Girlfriend.

"We need to bring you guys somewhere to hide. Because I'm sure he knows where Boyfriend lives." Pico and them trying to figure out where to go.

"Well... Can't we hide away at your place, until we come up with a plan to confront my parents." Girlfriend Suggested, Pico was sweating nervously. He wasn't ready to bring his Ex, to his apartment. He needed to straighten up(although he doesn't have too).

"Wait...? Doesn't Daddy know where Pico lives too?" Boyfriend questioned.

"He's not that crazy." Pico and Girlfriend both said in unison. They both looked at each other, Girlfriend giggled and Pico just rolled his eyes.

"I guess we're going to my place." Pico announced.

They all began walking together Pico in the middle. Leaving their destination, Boyfriend wanted to hold Pico's hand.
Although he backed away from grabbing it, but then Pico grabbed it.

Boyfriend looked up at Pico, who only blushed and poured. Looking away as he was talking to girlfriend.
Boyfriend chuckled at how cute Pico was acting, Boyfriend hugging his arms, eyes closed.
He never felt so happy in years until not at this very moment.