"BWAAAHAAHHAHAHAAA JUNGGOAT!!!!" It was absolute caos of laughter and even the comments were going wild. I really hope Jungkook won't see this...

- Jungkook pov-

It's okay she'll be fine right? Yeah I told her to come back if she feels uncomfortable or gets in trouble...yeah it's okay!!

I paced up and down in my room ruffling my hair. It's been hours since Jungmei left and honestly my room felt so lonely without her. I was also worried about the fact that I got a message on the group saying that we should all go to the company for a vlive but since I had no idea where Jungmei was, I had to trust that she would find a way to either come back or if she is with one of my members then she qould be at the vlive.

Everything reminded me of her in the room which was making me crazy since it is my room so I don't know why I feel like this. I huff sitting down on my bed and falling down. "Ughhhhh I'm so bored~" I didn't want to play any games because I started doing that with Jungmei so we made it something the both of us did every time I had free time and spent it with her.

She was amazing in gaming and I felt like I had met my match in gaming since she had the same way of playing and same strategies and techniques.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone dinged and I saw a notification from Vlive. I quickly say up and grabbed my headphones. I clicked on the notification and saw everyone. It felt so weird seeing them all from this point of view since Jungmei is there as well. Wait is this how ARMY sees us?

I shook my head and looked at all of their faces. I squinted and looked at Jungmei. It creeped me out how much she looked like me at that moment but I frowned when I saw her face looked a little different from when she left. It looked as if she washed the make-up off she put on this morning. I shrugged not really caring about it since it didn't make a big difference, ahe still looked like my dobbelganger. I froze when I realised that she looked like she wanted to burst out laughing, I looked around her and saw Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin had his hand over Hoseok's mouth and they both had wide eyes and looked shocked. The other guys didn't seem to notice this since they just went on with talking and reading the comments.

I started laughing at the scene. "Wow it looks like Jungmei is doing good in pretending to be me!" I released a breath I was holding and sighed. A smile made it's way on my lips, I was so scared about how it was going with her but seeing her looking comfortable makes me feel at ease.

Taehyung's voice broke me out of my thoughts when he read a comment. It seems Army saw what the three of them were doing. Taehyung looked confused back to Hoseok, Jimin and Jungmei. The other guys also caught the sight after Taehyung read it out loud. That's when it all changed, Jungmei burst out laughing and in the process she accidently slapped Hoseok's leg. I started panicking at her frozen face but when she froze up like a statue and fell off the couch in the same position I fell in the floor laughing.

My headphones were still on and my phone was on the bed while I was laughing uncontrollably on the floor. I couldn't breath from all the laughing. Through the headphones I could hear Jin started laughing and then the whole room burst out laughing. I took everything in me to drag myself up on the bed with tears falling from all the laughter. I almost fell off again when I saw how Jungmei, Hoseok and Jimin were on the floor. Namjoon was leaning back laughing with his face in his hands, Yoongi was leaning on the one side off the couch holding on while laughing the life out of him and Jin was leaning against the couch from behind.

The comments went crazy and everyone looked like they couldn't stop laughing. I almost choked on my laughter when a voice from one of the laughing men came and shouted the word Junggoat. I grimaced knowing that it would affect me when we switched back but still laughed at the name given to Jungmei. I am not going to let her live this off!!

I looked back and Jungmei and my breath hitched. I grabbed my phone and stared closer. My eyes went wide and I gasped. "No no no Jungmei!!!" I started panicking and tried to add a comment as fast as I can.

"Jungkook your hat is falling off!! Put it back on!!! Bunny boy!!!!"

I tried getting her attention by the name Bunny boy since I knew she somehow loved calling me that like how I call her Bunny girl.

Please Jungmei look at the comments! Don't let the hat fall off or we both are doomed! I saw her eyes look up at the phone and her eyes widened. She saw it!! I know she did!!

Her eyes widened but suddenly a lock of purple hair threatened to fall out. It was mostly not noticeable unless you were staring at her hat the whole time.

Please Jungmei fix your purple hair!!!