Levi: No, my squad, Oruo and Petra. I'll tell them to look out for him.

Zackly: Hm. Fine...

Levi: Why does it look like they see him as a threat ... It's not like he's the enemy. Though if I am to ask, I'll prefer Y/N to stay, it's just because of my personal feelings. He's my brother, I've been looking for him since then and now that I've finally found him. I won't let him just get taken away by the enemies. Not in my watch.

***

Just before sunset, the scouts have already gathered on the top of the wall with their horses and wagons. The Scouts officers have given their salute to other higher military officers inside the walls before they finally start the operation.

Hange: *looked down* Hm?

Hange and the other scouts saw people gathering on the ground cheering on them. "Flegel...?

Flegel: *shouts* TAKE BACK WALL MARIAAA!! THE FUTURE OF MANKIND IS IN YOUR HAAANDS!!

Citizen 1: CAPTAIN LEVI!! Thank you for saving this town!!

Citizen 2: Please, all of you come back safely!!

Citizen 1: But get us our land back, too!!

Levi: Well, they blew it.

Hange: Someone was bound to figure it out after all that noise.

Squad Leader 1: Uh, actually... I ordered the meat from Reeves Company.

Squad Leader 2: Damn it, Flegel...

On the leaders' side was the Levi Squad who kept shouting back at the people below. "You can count on uuuuusss!!!!!"

Mikasa who has puffy eyes was looking left and right. "Where's Y/N!?" She panicked when she couldn't see him anywhere. She tried to talk to Levi but there were scouts who were surrounding him.

Erwin: How long has it been since the Survey Corps had a sendoff like this?

Levi: Who knows... Has it ever?

Erwin: As far as I know... It's a first.

Erwin smiled. He was hyped up and shouted, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

The Scouts were surprised. The crowd below yelled and cheered.

Erwin drew her blades and ordered. "COMMENCE THE FINAL OPERATION TO RETAKE WALL MARIA!!"

Everyone kept screaming.

They finally reach the other side of the walls.

Erwin: ADVANCE!!!!

They started to gallop quickly to get to formation.

Mikasa was still worried, "Jean! Where's Y/N? Have you seen him?"

Jean: What? I don't know. I haven't seen him since the incident last night,

Connie: He's probably with Eren or Captain Levi. Don't worry.

Mikasa: But I haven't seen him this morning.

Jean: Huh? Are you saying he's not here today?

Mikasa continued to panic. "I-I don't know..."

Connie: Have you asked the captain?

Mikasa: I couldn't get near him earlier.

Jean: Tsk. Don't worry too much, you'll see him later when we're ordered to get in short formation... Just take it easy, Mikasa.

Mikasa nodded but it didn't take away her worries. "Where could you be right now, Y/N... I haven't got the chance to talk to him again last night... The moment I went back... he was already gone...*sighed* I don't feel good about this..."