Chapter 9

AN:

(OG character) Scott Riley Played by Ansel Elgort

Jessica Caradine Played by Rachel Zegler

(OG character) Rachel Williams Played by Mahogany Lox

Harry POV

It was now nighttime, and Harry and John were sitting on top of an old apartment complex in Queens, where John used to live. They had two beach chairs stored on the roof for when they used to hang out up there before Harry left. They'd always sit on their beach chairs, drink cold ones and smoke cigarettes, Harry would bribe some scum bags to buy for them (Yes, they smoked and drinked when they were 13, but hey they knew a few kids who did it too.), and have emotional talks.

Here they were a year and half later like nothing's changed. They were both in their chairs, which were reclined back to look up at the stars, a cold beer in one fist, and a cigarette in between the fingers of the other hand.

"This is the life." Harry thought, closing his eyes and blowing the nicotine filled smoke out of his mouth. He could be lying on a pool chair, in the Bahamas underneath a palm tree, in nice tropical weather, with a hot bikini wearing waitress, or a banana hammock wearing waiter (AN: Keeping his bisexuality in mind) serving him a pina colata, breathing in the salty ocean air smell, and getting a nice tane. But no, he would much rather be sitting on the roof of a crappy apartment complex, on an old beat up beach chair, wearing his pink LuluLemon hoodie, and white LuluLemon sweatpants, in this cold ass city, breathing in the polluted air, and cigarette smoke, drinking an cold beer with his best friend in the whole wide world, John Jamiseon.

Today, he felt better than he had in a long time. He spent the whole day with John, got to see his two best friends, Peter, and Ned, who he missed dearly. He got to see a lot of other old friends of his, Gwen Stacy, Randy Robertson, Scott Riley, and Jessica Carradine. He was so happy to see old friends. Since he studied the Homework, his teachers had posted online, he didn't have to catch up with the rest of the class, and he understood the assignments they were given.

Harry had a great first day back, but what happened after school, with Peter, made Harry feel awful. Harry should've called Peter and Ned, every week instead of every month, especially after Peter lost his uncle. He should've called everyone he knew just to make sure Peter was okay, no matter how much it hurt him. And it hurt him so much that Peter thought he and John were using Peter and Ned for good grades. That definitely wasn't the fact. 

He was also very pissed when he found out John abandoned Ned and Peter, but he kind of understood, after John explained himself, and Harry and Peter did forgive him. Peter also forgave Harry, and they made up, and took Peter home. They even got to see his Aunt May, who was so excited to see Harry and John, she didn't even care that Peter was late, and brought friends with him. May hugged them and kissed them, they talked for an hour before Harry, and John left and ran around Queens, going to places they used to go to all the time, and got some dinner at Isabella's, their favorite Italian restaurant.

"I haven't been up here in forever," John said, bringing Harry from his thoughts. They faced each other. "I couldn't bear being up here without you." he spoke in a sad tone, making Harry give him a sad smile. "I couldn't even smoke without you." Harry scoffed.

"Really? I couldn't drink without you,"

"How ironic, we literally don't peer pressure each other, we're not bad influences on each other, and we don't care what people think of us, yet we can't do addicting things without each other,"

Harry laughed, and John giggled. Harry took a drag off his cigarette, as he looked up at the sky filled with stars. He was happy to be home.

"So..." Harry said, trying to think of a topic they could talk about, and found the perfect one. "Have you gotten laid yet?" John laughed at the question.