Quick Announcement/Character Cast list/Chapter 5 coming Monday

Hey y'all I'm sorry it took my so long to update, I've been writing other chapters, busy with school, and starting driver's ED. Plus I thought I had already released chapters 2 and 3, my bad LOL :}. Anyway I just want you to know, we are done with the Aunt May finding out chapters, and we are gonna move on to actually reimagining Spider-Man in the MCU, so you'll see more characters,  we didn't see in the movies, and some original characters, we'll see more development with Peter and MJ's relationship, some high school drama, maybe some Iron-dad content, Avengers and X-Men team ups, (I'll give my fancast on the X-men at some point) and most of all we'll see a few more Spider-Man villains. Even though the MCU did provide us with Vulture, Mysterio, Shocker, along with Hydro-Man, Molten-Man, and Sand-man (Sort of), I feel like they could've given us one more original villain, in No Way Home. (Don't get me wrong I loved No Way Home, but I still would've loved to see the MCU creating one more Spider-Man villain) IDK which ones we'll see, but I'm gonna provide you with a cast list, or actor for every chapter that I add a character(s).

So you already know who plays: Peter, Ned, MJ, Flash, Betty, Ect. Those actors don't change so I'll give you my actors for new characters.

Harry Osborn: Finn Wolfhard (Sorry to those who wanted Timothee Chalamet,  but I want Harry to be more modern, and retro (I know that doesn't make sense, but most modern kids today are retro, so it kinda does make sense so suck it) and Timothee gives me 'Dane Dehaan-Emo Harry Osborn' vibes, and we all know how that turned out. So yeah, Finn's playing Harry in this)

Gwen Stacy played by Ashlee Tayla (She's a TikToker and she'd be an awesome Gwen Stacy.)

Felica Hardy played by Ariana Grande (Imagine her white/silver hair look.)

John Jameson played by Jaeden Martell (I actually wanted to cast myself as John Jameson, but none of you know what I look like, and Jaeden Martell kinda looks like me so if you wanna imagine Martell it's fine. But if you wanna do me a favor, and know what I look like just go to my Instagram jayinizer, there are pictures of me there, then you can imagine me as John Jameson, but if you don't that's fine too.)

Kenny Kong: Ryan Potter

Randy Robbinson: Ser'darius Blain

Glory Grant: Taylor Russell

Dr. Curt Connors: Patrick Wilson (Don't know why just figured he'd work.)

Norman Osborn: Micheal Shannon