Chapter 1

Peter POV

Peter thanked Happy as he exited the car. He wasn't ready to take on the responsibilities of being an Avenger, right now he just wanted to focus on being a better friendly neighborhood Spider-Man first, and deal with being a high schooler. And he knew he definitely didn't need any of Stark's tech suits. He has powers of his own; he just needs to learn how to control them, and keep pushing himself to be a better hero. But he definitely wasn't going to go out wearing that stupid sweat suit again no one would ever take him seriously. He then thought of his project that he'd scrapped when Tony gave him the tech suit.

He ran up the stairs to his apartment and grabbed May's sewing machine, and brought it into his room. He pulled open his closet, and picked up a large old beat up suitcase/trunk. He set the suitcase on the bed, and opened it to find bright red and bright blue spandex materials and a half done Spider-Man suit. The torso, legs, and arms were finished, now all he had to do was make a mask, gloves and boots.

He spent the next 3 hours finishing the suit, it was quick for him due to his spider abilities he was able to sew like a spider making its web. He made the boots using his Sockwa shoes(AN: I'm not going into detail about how he made the mask and gloves cause I can't understand how he made the moving eyes,or how he made the gloves).

After adding the web patterns to the red parts, it was finished and it looked perfect, The red parts were 4 way stretch spandex, and the blue parts were lamé. It was breathable, easy to move in, the eyes moved in sync with his facial movements, and he could easily wear it under his clothes just in case. He would have to keep his gloves, mask, and web shooters in his bag though.

Speaking of web shooters he'd finished the ones he made for this suit. They were less bulky and would be easier to reload; he made small openings on the wrists in the suit/gloves so the web shooters could be hidden under the suit. The bright red and shiny blue color did look kind of silly, but it didn't look that bad. It fit together like a onesie, and didn't detach if he moved too much. It was perfect.

The New Suit:

(I got this photo of the MCU version of the classic suit that was in No Way Home from CGtrader

(I got this photo of the MCU version of the classic suit that was in No Way Home from CGtrader.com, and edited the coloring to make it look accurate to how it looked in the movie) 

The New Web shooters:

(The web shooters are basically the same ones from "Far From Home" just imagine a tube from the back containing the web fluid)

Peter took the mask off stepping in front of the window, he was proud of his work and knew that New York is his city, and he would defend it till the day he dies. This was his destiny, his gift, his curse. This is who he was. He was Spider-Man.

"What the fuck!" His eyes widened, recognizing the voice behind him.