:)

I feel like throwing up were putting my dog who I've known since I was a 2 down today so either expect me to fall off the face of the earth or to only publish angst for a while

He's got lots of big thoughts for a 7 year old I'm sorry it's not too realistic

Tws: burning kidnapping

Angst

Origin: found, ranboos age is like 7
———————-
Ranboo POV:

There's a loud pounding at the door, "knock knock! Techno? You home? Open the door!" A voice I didn't recognize whined from outside.

"Technoblade! Open the open the door please! Technoblade open the door!" The voice sang before breaking out into laughter. "Okkkk I'm coming in then!" Uh oh.

Dad told me that if there was ever a stranger at the door to hide and message him. I scurried down the ladder into my room locking the door and hiding under my bed.

The man kicked the door presumably trying to open it, "Ouch dude what the fuck why are your doors so hard. Fuck it, I'm going through your window!" there was some shuffling upstairs before the window swung open and the man climbed through with a crash to the floor.

I searched all of my pockets for my phone, (not a real one, dad doesn't want me to be a "iPad kid" like Quackity) it wasn't there. I must've left it upstairs oh no this isn't good. Not good at all.

"Technoooooo" the voice rang throughout the house. I could hear it fade up the ladder before coming down stairs to my room. "Oh? This wasn't here before?" He knocked on the door to no avail before fiddling a card into the crack and pushing it open.

"What the hell? This looks like a kids room? Since when did mean old orphan killer Techno get a kid??" Orphan killer!? This guys insane.

I kept my eyes closed shut because if not the light that they emit would make him find me. I opened my eyes the slightest bit as I heard him clomp past my bed. He was wearing heels, platform heels specifically. Not the feminine strap type, the emo type that aunt Eret would wear. They were badly beaten up and in desperate need of repair.

I must've opened my eyes more because he quickly fell to his knees and looked under my bed, "gotcha!"I screeched and hissed at him. (AN Mask just started plying this is perfect)

He backed up sitting criss cross across from me, "it's alright little guy, I won't hurt you." I debated for a second.

"Why should I!?"

"I know your dad, we're best friends! Also I have candy, oh, wait that sounds bad I'm not a kidnapper I've never done anything illegal ever. Promise. Except that once time I tried to- never mind. Here's a lollipop, it's strawberry flavored!"

"I'm allergic to strawberry."

"Actually!?"

"No. But I don't want your lollipop."

"Ughhhh, where's your dad?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Oh my god you're really annoying will you just get out of there."

Reluctantly I crawled out but stayed a safe distance from him. "Can you leave?"

"Mm how about we go find your dad. C'mon let's go."

"Why on earth would I follow the guy who broke into my house, offered me candy and then told me he definitely had not done anything illegal and claims to know my dad!?"

"Fair point but you're making this difficult for me."

Fine you know what I'll follow this guy what's the worst that can happen, I die? To be fair that's very possible.

——-
I think I may actually die.

"You know for your father being THE Technoblade I expected you to be smarter than this."

"You don't have the right to speak your shoes are falling apart and your house is made out of dirt."

This didn't make him very happy.

Ding!

The weird pot thing that had been cooking had presumably finished, he walked over to it and pulled out a brander. Oh no oh no oh no I'm beginning to regret this deeply why did I follow this strange man to his home I'm an idiot.

He twirled the rod in between his fingers as he walked towards me. I screeched louder and louder hoping that somebody anybody could hear me.

"Stay still and this won't be as painful." I, for obvious reasons, did not stay still. I thrashed around in any attempt to break free. I had been forcefully put into a chair with my wrists and ankles cuffed to it.

The man, whom I don't know the name of, grabbed a fistful of my hair tightly and made me stay still. "This'll only hurt for a second. Promise." He pressed the scorching metal into my neck, on the white side so it could be visible. It burnt. A lot. But it was also cold. And I couldn't do anything about it. I had to sit here and deal with it I couldn't struggle cause he was so much stronger than me.

I hit down on the inside of my cheeks to hold back a scream. There was no way in hell I was going to let this man get what he wanted out of me.

The burning stopped but the pain stayed and the man stepped away, "See? I keep my promises. It was only a second."

I scoffed, " 'I'm not a kidnapper I've never done anything illegal ever. Promise.'" I moved my neck to look at him but then of course I was reminded of the dress burn. A pain shot through me and I realized what had just happened. My eyes welled up with tears and they started pouring. My skin burnt even worse than the actual burn. I thrashed around trying to free myself to stop the tears.

"Oh? Interesting. Are you an enderman?" He walks over to me and watched quizzically, "Oh, you can't answer! Let me help you with that." He went and grabbed a towel patting away the tears.

What the heck?! He just branded me and now he's wiping away my tears??

"You're psychotic." I spat

"Big words for such a small thing. Wouldn't expect less from the blade." He brought over a mirror and showed me the burn. A smile face perfectly centered as if he has had experience with doing this.

——-

He didn't bring me back home, instead he dropped me off around where Grandza lived. I believe its the center of new L'Manburg. I sat still there for a few moments just taking in what had happened. I raised &0my hand and touched the fresh wound before hissing and retracting my hand.

I stood up and walked over to Phil's house, hopefully he was there. I knocked a couple times before the door flew open, it wasn't Grandza, it was dad!

"Heh?! How on earth did you get here??" He bent down and picked me up holding me in front of him. "What happened to your neck?!" He asked fearfully.

I didn't answer, he brought me closer and hugged me tightly, "Let's get you fixed up kiddo."

———————-
Word count: 1192