GhostBlade (pt 2 of "love you, dad")

Technoghost

Bittersweet

Tw: death (previous) scars, crying
———————
Techno POV:

I gained consciousness in the middle of an opening in the woods.

Sitting up I wiped the debris from my pink sweater. The sweater had a crown in the middle, Ghostbur had sewn it for me, where was Ghostbur?  Where was I?

I stood up quickly and was greeted by a sharp pain coming from my side, I glanced over and noticed a bright yellow stain in my sweater. I frowned and decided I would wash it once I got home, which was was home again? I, the human gps, was possibly lost.

I walked, well it was more like floating, out of the clearing and out of the forest.

I wandered for a bit before ending up at a big crater, wonder why that's there, I brushed it off and continued wandering around.

I made my way to a huge mansion, I couldn't remember who owned it so I decided I would go inside and find out.

I got lost multiple times inside the building but in the end I made it to Michael's room.

I remember Michael! He's my grandson!

I floated over to him and sat down, "Michael! Hello!" I exclaimed happily. He jumped up and down and squealed at me.

"Techno!" He yelled happily

"Do you know where Tubs is?"

Michale tilted his head

He didn't know who Tubbo was, that made sense considering he was probably not refereed to as his name in front of the child.

I stood up slowly and pointed to Tubbo on one of the photos hung up.

"Bee!" Michael shouted

"Where bee?" I asked

"Don't know!" He yelled

"Ok, where Boo?" I said hoping for an actual answer.

"House!" He shouted and bounced up and down.

"Don't they live here?"

Michael shook his head quickly, "Divorce! Divorce! Divorce!" He sang happily

Oh no, now I definitely needed to find Ranboo.

"Ok I'm gonna go find Boo, nice seeing you Michael," I patted his head and left finding my way back outside.

On my way out of SnowChester, I saw the name on a mailbox, I saw Tubbo!

"Tubbo!" I made my way over to him quickly, "Oh dear? What happened?" I moved his hair out of the way to look at his scar, "How'd you get that? Are you ok?"

He swatted my hand away, "I'm fine, what do you need Technoblade?"

"Do you know where Ranboo is? Also I'm sorry about whatever happened to you, but you look awesome either way!"

A slight smile tugged at his lips, "Thanks big man, and yeah Ranboo's at your old cabin. Do you remember where that is?"

I shook my head, Tubbo sighed and placed a compass in my hand, "it leads to it's cabin, return it to me once you get the chance please."

I thanked him, gave him a yellow flower, and made my way to Boo!

Once there I knocked on the door, after a second it opened

Techno looked up and smiled at the boy

Third POV:

"Ranboo!" He exclaims smiling, and then frowning "oh dear, what happened to your cheeks? There's barely any skin left! C'mon let's get you bandaged up" he grabs the ender hybrids hands and drags him into his home.

"Did you move my medical supplies?" Techno asked rummaging through the chests which had collected quite a bit of dust, "Oh right! I moved it to the syndicate, silly me, I forgot about that." Ranboo was speechless, they just followed and did whatever their dad told them to.

They were dragged to the syndicate room and sat down as Techno bandaged his wounds. "Why are you looking at me like that child? You look as if you've just seen a ghost!" He laughed, for some reason it echoed. "Oh right! You have!"

"Dad?" Once Ranboo finally spoke it was horse and scratchy.

"That's me, I'm back" Techno smiled warmly

"You're back," Ranboo questioned it hadn't set in that Techno was actually here and he wasn't imagining it.

"Mhhm, this is gonna sting a bit." He applied some sort of medication to the scars and quickly covered them up

"I see you've gotten accustomed to my outfit!" He laughed, "it looks good on you, I'm glad it fits." He smiled softy and started down at the boy.

Ranboos eyes were beginning to well up with tears

"Oh no don't do that don't cry please that'll make the damage worse," he quickly wiped away the tears and pulled Ranboo into a hug.

Ranboo hugged back tightly, "you're so warm, I expected you to be cold like Ghostbur."

"I'm actually freezing it's just the sweater that's warm, Ghostbur actually made it for me! He adjusted to limbo pretty well, luckily he's not alone there he's got Schlatt and Mexican dream"

Once Ranboo let go he studied the boy, he hadn't seen him for months at least. The first thing he noticed was the missing ring that is usually on his horn.

Ranboo noticed him looking, "We got divorced, we're still friends though,"

"Mhm, Michael told me, I'm glad you're still friends though!"

Ranboo nodded, you remember Michael?"

Techno scoffed, "of course I remember Michael! He's my grandson!"

This made Ranboo smile, "it's so odd to hear your voice again, I didn't think you'd come back. Who else do you remember?"

"You, Dad, Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Fundy, Michael, Niki, Puffy and Eret! Oh! And the purple kid and his twin!"

"Purpled doesn't have a twin? You mean Punz?"

Techno nodded, "Oh oh! And Yogurt and Shroud!"

Ranboo smiled, "Do you remember any events?"

He thought for a moment, "Only a few happy ones like adopting you, Phil taking me in, meeting Wilbur, tommy just appearing one day, Fundy being born, Wilbur bringing Sally home, I liked Sally I wonder what happened to her. Oh! And I remember the syndicate, I don't  remember why it was established though, I also don't remember why there's a big hole near the forest,"

Ranboo noted all this down in his journal

"Your hairs gotten a lot longer, and you've gotten taller, you're not even wearing my heels why are you so tall?"

He laughed and shrugged, "Enderman I guess?"

Techno scoffed and rolled his eyes, "you're taller than enderman now though, that's not fair,"

Ranboo smiled, "I'm glad you're back, I missed you a lot."

I sat next to him and ruffled their hair, "I missed you too kiddo, I'll try not to die again."

———————-
1082 words

I'm tired

Love you guys <3