Enderwalk

I haven't had a good fluff dream/idea in a while please help me

Angst

Ranboo pov:

I stormed into his home fuming. What the fuck is wrong with him? How did I find this out sooner? And don't even get me started on the audacity he has for making jokes about it?

He was going to get a piece of my mind, UGH I can't believe this bull shit! I never even bothered to ask about the scars? WHY didn't I bother to ask? I knew they didn't like each other but I didn't know that was the reason!

I heard him hop up from his bed upstairs and slide down the latter, "Hey Ranboo? What's up" He said sounding concerned, he went over and hugged me. I violently shoved him away and began to scream at him, "WHAT THE FUCK TECHNOBLADE, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON. HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM INFRONT OF EVERYBODY," By this point he knew what I was talking about, he looked upset but also extremely sad. As upset as I was I hated seeing him sad, but that didn't matter to me right now. "Ranboo, calm down please, you're going to go into enderwalk if you don't chill out." He sounded calm, but how dare he tell me to calm down.

"CALM DOWN? DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN." I knew he was right about the enderwalking part, but I hadn't done that in a while, well, not that I know of. I shoved him into a bookshelf causing stuff to fall over and smash onto the ground. I didn't do that, I didn't mean to do that, shit. I couldn't control my actions.

Techno Pov:

His eyes turned dark purple and he just started yelling at me, no, not yelling, there were no words just sounds. He was screeching at me. I had only helped him through an enderwalk a few times, I got back on my feet and wrapped my arms around him in a tight embrace. I looked up at him and help eye contact, which angered him even more and he tried to escape my embrace. My train of thought was if he got so worked up he would become exhausted and eventually go back to being himself. He started sobbing and screaming while hitting my back (violence by Kanaya is playing which is about the red festival) his eyes flashing between his normal colors and dark purple. They stayed green and red for a few seconds and ranboo gripped onto me for dear life before losing himself again and digging his nails into my back

Third POV:

His eyes turned purple again but lighter and they started to get deeper and deeper until they were deep dark black and Inky tears were streaming down his scarred cheeks leaving a stain. Ranboo still being clung to by Technoblade, grabbing his sword from his inventory he shoved it into Technos back going straight through him. Techno let go of ranboo and took an unstable step back. He looked at the weapon sticking through him and then at his son, no, this isn't ranboo, he didn't know who or what this was. He looked at Ranboo as his eyes shut and reopened back to their normal color. Ranboo looked at his dad who was clutching the sword in his stomach and coughing up blood. Techno looked at his son, "Welcome back" he said with a slight smile wiping the blood from his mouth and then coughing up more. Ranboo started crying again causing his skin to make a sizzling sound when coming in contact with the tears.

"Oh my god, dad-" He chocked out staring at Techno who was dripping blood. "Did I do that" Techno gave a sad smile, "Well yes but no" He collapsed to his knees and coughed up lots more blood. Ranboo was frozen in place, he did that, to his father. "Isn't this ironic?" Techno forced a laugh, "My dad killed his son and now my son killed his dad."

I guess it hadn't hit Ranboo how severe the wound was because he hadn't realized until then that Techno was in fact, going to die from this. "No no no no" He whispered to himself, he dropped to his knees and hugged Techno. Techno smiled and tried not to cough up blood on Ranboos suit. He rested his head on Ranboos shoulder and closed his eyes.

Ranboo pov:

I clutched him and cried into his shoulder apologizing time after time and saying how I loved him and didnt mean to do it. He just hummed and said it was ok, until he didnt, he stopped answering.

And then my phone buzzed

I knew what it was

His death message

Reading,

"Technoblade was slain by Ranboo"

------------------------

AH there more angst I only have one more one shot that has fluff so feel free to give ideas <3

ALSO YOU SHOULD READ "chaos has always been my strong suit" by AiseDotjpg

It's an amazing story so far and came out today!