The final war

TWS: Death, Murder, descriptive gore, swearing(?), depression, grief

It was the final war of the SMP, or at least that's what people had hoped. Either the conflict would be solved or anger and death would break out, spoiler alert, it was the second thing. Many people had already been slain in cold blood with their bodies mangled and trampled all over the battlefield. Techno and Ranboo were fighting back to back doing their bests to protect the ones they loved, although, at times, their best wasn't enough

Fighting beside his son Technoblade attacks and kills people left and right with Ranboo doing the same but with less killing. Hearing quick running footsteps approaching, Techno turns around to witness Antfrost running at Ranboo with a sword in hand. With swift foot repositioning, he turns around to hit the weapon out of the attacker's grasp although he was two seconds too late as the sword slashes Ranboos throat, but not to the point of instant death, and he comes crashing to the ground gripping the wound. "PHILZA" Techno yells eyes wide with horror as he turns to fight off Ant eventually killing him, he turns back to the wounded child who is being tended to by Phil, he had arrived at the scene as soon as possible and was wrapping a piece of cloth around the cut to apply pressure. Still actively fighting people Techno yells out, "What's his condition?" to which Philza replies, "Alive! For now, don't know how much longer the kid can make it in these conditions." "Flee!" Techno demands with slight fear evident in his voice although he was trying to hide it. "Take Ranboo and get out of here!" "What?" Phil looks at the hybrid with a questioning and fearful look. "Get out of here, far away, where you'll be unable to be found" he tosses Phil a splash potion of invisibility to which he catches. "Techno I can't fly it's not safe to get out," "Find a way!" he demands as he throws a second splash potion at the duo and points to an exit out of the battlefield.

After getting Ranboo he hoisted him onto his back and ran to a camp only the syndicate members knew about where they agreed to meet if anything like this ever happened. They had all the supplies they would need for an apocalypse, so they were very prepared. The hideout consisted of many rooms and many locks only they knew how to open. After getting in safely Phil ran to the medical room and grabbed stuff he needs and rushed back to his grandkid. He knelt and removed the bloody cloth, turned grabbed bandage and unravels a small piece, and wraps it around Ranboos wound.

The hideout doors were made to be silent so they could go undetected if needed, this meant other members could slip in and out silently and stealthily. Just like Nihachu was doing at the moment, she has followed them here since they left the battlefield, although she had been following Phil for longer. Since she witnessed him murder Jack Manifold she knew she had to avenge her fallen partner by murdering his murderer. Although she didn't plan to kill Ranboo, she knew she would have to, possibly even kill techno if it came down to that. She snuck into the room but soon being noticed by Ranboo, who smiled at her slightly, unbeknownst to what was to come. She smiled back at him causing her heart to shatter, she didn't want to hurt him, he never did her any harm. She quietly walked up behind Phil who still hadn't noticed her presence. Her hand moved to her sheath unbuttoning it and pulling out her sword. She trembled as she removed it and positioned it unto Phils back. Phil felt the prick but did not react fast enough (old people problem) Niki pushed the sword into his skin quickly with as much strength as possible and pulled it out just as quickly, "That... that was for Jack." she said voice trembling with tears brimming in her eyes. Phil looked at ranboo, with so many emotions and thoughts present in his eyes. He failed them both, Techno and Ranboo, he couldn't save ranboo, he knew Niki would kill him too. Techno would be alone, his only family would be gone, ripped away from him by somebody he put his trust in. With just a single look Ranboo understood all of Phil's thoughts, it was then it hit him, he was going to die. He didn't say anything to Phil, he didn't know what to say, he just looked at him and understood. He watched the life drain from his body.

Niki looked at the boy only a few years younger than herself with a look of something almost sympathetic looking before exchanging that look for one of anger and betrayal, "I'll make this as quick and painless as possible" she takes out her bow and arrow swiftly loading it and pulling the arrow back while Ranboo tries to scramble away. She shuts her eyes tight and releases, before running away from the scene leaving a perished Phil and a clinging to life Ranboo. For the record, Ranboos death was not quick nor was it painless, it was the opposite. With the extremely little strength, he had left he sent techno a message, "take care of Michael please" he scrambled over to Phil's lifeless body and hugged him, he hugged him and cried before he drew his final breath and his body went limp.

Heyyyy this will be part one because I want to get a chapter out sooner than later
Sorry for the long wait I've not been in the best position to write
Anyway, I hoped you liked this chapter ily all <3