The final war pt 2

Decided to test how far my gruesome writing could go :)
Murder, gore, very detailed deaths, new orphans, cursing, mental scars,

Techno Pov: (Ranboo and Phil are stll alive currently)
The last few people were left standing, some of these people were my friends, others enemies. Foolish, Sam, Badboyhalo, Hannah, Connor were the people I could see standing. Connor looked like an easy target, his armor was close to breaking, he was low on stamina barely being able to stand, he was bloodied and bruised If I didn't take him out he'd die from an infection or something. So I sprinted towards him catching him off guard, the blank expression on his face turned to one of fear. He probably knew what was coming, I mean the blood god was running at him, of course, he knew he was gonna die the thing didn't even stand a chance. He attempted to block my hit by raising his shield, did he really think i would attack from the angle i came from? Some of these people were not trained and it shows. I moved around him with little to no effort and stabbed him in the back of the head, blood immediately pouring out and causing his corpse to fall to the ground. Connor was dealt with so now only 4 opponents remained, Sam and badboyhalo were tearing each other to shreds Hannah helping Bad, despite this Sam was still pretty intact unlike the other two, Bad's face was badly dismorphed half of it practically missing or covered in blood and deep cuts. He had a wound similar to the one I gave Quackity, one of his eyes was practically hanging out of its socket and the intact one was bloodshot. Its astounding he could still see. Now that quackity had been brought up I figured I should check if he was still alive, I opened my phone still being aware of my surroundings, and opened the chat.

Fundy was slain by Quackity
Slimecicle was slain by FoolishG
Eret was slain by SapNap
KarlJacobs was slain by Purpled
Purpled was slain by Sapnap
Sapnap was slain by Punz
Punz was slain by Quackity
JackManifold was slain by Ph1LzA
Wilbursoot was blown up by Tubbo_
Tommyinnit was blown up by Tubbo_
Antfrost was blown up by Tubbo_
CaptainPuffy was blown up by Tubbo_

So Q was still alive, wonder where he's hiding. I should keep an eye out for him in case he- I was cut off by the sound of netherite scraping against netherite. My netherite to be exact. I turned around and swung at whatever or whoever hit me. Speak of the devil, Quackity dodged my swing and attempted to hit me with his pickaxe, it grazed the side of my cheek and I could feel blood running. "I'LL PUT MY PICKAXE THROUGH YOUR FUCKING TEETH TECHNOBLADE" He didn't sound too happy, I mean yeah I did paralyse half his face, rip out of of his eyes, tear his mouth open and expose his jaw, but it was for a good reason, besides he has a cool scar now. "Quackity we can talk about this," I said with a sarcasm-laced tone. "Ill FUCKING KILL YOU TECHNO, YOU'RE DEAD IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He was not going to kill me, that was for sure, with his sloppy not planned swings the most he could do was maybe puncture a limb of mine. His footing was also off he was taking clumsy steps towards me and one misplace would cause him to come crashing down. One misplace or perhaps one swift kick or trip would create the same affect. I watched his footing and when the chance was open I took it. Without warning I kicked hhis foot out from beneth him and watched him collapse and smash his face into the ground. "AH YOU MOTHER FUCKER" When I went to impale him he rolled out of my path and stood up quickly. "Shit" I thought to myself his adremnalin high has run low now hell actually be paying attention i shouldbe knwn that was the cause of his irational actions.

3rd pov:
"You've fucked up Technoblade" Quackity launched him self at Techno and attempted to hit his face, he was close, the pickaxe pierced through the soft flesh of his ear. Quackity ripped his pickaxe out also ripping a piece of ear off. That hurt Techno a lot, of course he couldnt show this, you should never show your enemies weakness. "You fucking monster, its like you dont even feel pain, damn I knew you werent normal but I thought youd at least show emotion." Techno faltered for a second, those words hurt more than any weapon could. Although Quackity didnt matter to Techno, he was just another person who had hurt him, those words truely affected him. Is that what others thought about him? With the few seconds of open attack space Quackity took the oportunity and jabbed him in the thigh ripping his pick through his skin and muscle. Blood covered the weapon and poured down Technos leg like a waterfall. On the impact Quackity his hit something hard, bone surely. Techno reacted quickly, much quicker than Quackity could. With one swing, one very thorough, strength filled, emotion driven swing, his head came off.