His escape, or maybe theirs

Ranboo pov:

It was a usual day, well a usual day when Tubbo wasn't there. Tubbo had gone to hang out with Tommy. When Tubbo wasn't home there were fewer rules, I allowed Michael to do almost anything he wanted. Today I decided I wanted pancakes, and Michael decided he wanted to help me. The two of us were dancing around the living room blasting lemon demon. I was dancing and spinning around while mixing the pancake batter, Michael was spinning in circles waving his arms, and making adorable piglin sounds. I laughed and swiped a bit of batter onto his nose to which he snorted and tried to lick it off. I stood back up and went to pour the batter onto the stovetop, as I was walking over to the counter I heard a sound, a sound I never wanted to hear.

The prison alarm.

I froze dropping the bowl onto the floor causing it to shatter and make a mess. "Did dream escape? Are Tubbo and Tommy going to be ok? Is dad free?" I thought to myself. Michael was crying and holding onto my leg, shit, Michael. I turned off the stove and lifted him into my arms, "Hey hey its ok Boos here I've got ya you're safe with me," Michael wiped his tears and covered his eyes. I climbed up the ladder to his room and grabbed his chicken. Quickly I made sure nothing would cause the house to burn down while I was gone.

I was headed to the Syndicate

I ran through the biomes it took to get there and did everything I needed to get inside. Once inside I ran through the halls and burst through the doors. "Ranboo!" Dad, dad was home! He was here, he was here! "Dad!" I shouted carefully placing Michael and chicken down and jumping into my dad's arms, wrapping my legs around his torso, burying my head into the crook of his neck, holding onto him as if I let go he would disappear. "Where were you? Why were you away for so long? Is Dream out of prison? If he's out of prison he's gonna hurt Tubbo, oh god Tubbo-"

"No, Dream isn't out of prison, and if he was I wouldn't let him near you or your family" this was a huge relief, "And where have you been???" I said, not angry, more confused and hurt. "Funny story," He turned to Phil who looked ashamed, "This old man is losing his sight! I went to the prison to see Dream for three days! Three DAYS! I wrote in a book he should teleport me back after three days! He read it as three months! How on earth did he do that! I almost DIED!" He said with false anger lacing his tone. Grandza helps up his hands in a guilty manner, "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Dad rolled his eyes, "Sorry wouldn't cut it if I had died old man!"

I laughed quietly and turned my head to Michael who was chasing around chicken. I smiled at them and rested my head again. Everything was going to be ok.

----------------------------------

I'm on a chapter spree

Don't stop me nowwwww cause I'm havin a good time havin a good time