𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

He looked good in the red shirt and white pants, somewhat modern for someone as conventional as himself, but it was a good fit. Of course, Venus wouldn't admit to it. That was just plain shameful. But she could silently appreciate the objective complement of colours against the man.

"How do I look, Venus? Your sister got me the fit. I'm surprised she knew my size." Technoblade knew. He knew. Of course he knew! He wasn't so stupid to think that Cecilla truly got him the clothes, she barely knew what room he slept in. Any host would be able to spot a lie so blatant. Technoblade was a host - he would figure it out with ease.

"Like a medicinal pill." Venus responded and looked over to Wilbur, who started laughing at the comments. "She must have gotten the measurements from my room." She continued as Technoblade scowled at Wilbur.

"Do I look good?" He asked, rephrasing his sentence. The previously perceived warrior and Blood God was found acting like a dog, waiting with great interest for validation.

"Well, red does suit you." She sighed and put a hand to his head, forgetting he was a year older than her and treating him like a child. At the realisation, she snatched her hand away and moved back entirely.

"Venus are you falling for me?" Technoblade asked excitedly. Venus stared at him and her face twisted into distaste. His face, which held a small smile, faltered at her look.

"No. Never. I thought you were a dog for a moment, in all honesty." She seethed and moved further away. Just like that, it was as if her flower crown wilted from her head, turning black with the shadows which overcast her appalled face.

"And here I am... the ruthless murderer, getting rejected so meanly. Ah, Venus, never change." Technoblade sighed and fell off of the cliff he was keeping himself up on. Venus watched him walk back to Wilbur, who was watching and listening, along with Cecilla.

She had long since moved away from Venus and Technoblade, a part of her didn't want to. She genuinely loved the man, but a part of her also wanted to see him lead her on. See what he did to seduce and toy women. But Venus's rejection was cruel and a revelation for the woman. She was happy that Venus rejected him, but the rejection was brutal. Worse than any capital punishment she had witnessed. Her sister in a bad mood was honestly terrifying, Cecilla could see the clouds move to try and extinguish her flame. Or cover that rage from the Gods. But Cecilla sighed in relief when Sapnap yelled.

"Look, a hare!" The boy yelled and pointed to the creature a fair distance away. The clouds cleared and everything was back to normal, Venus calmed at the sight, attracting the hare with her finger. Venus had a very good connection to doves and hares. She even named her bleached horse after the bird.

"Venus likes animals?" Tubbo asked, pulling himself up the cliff.

"Not all of them, only some. But often, yes. Her favourites are partridges, doves and hares." Cecilla chimed in and watched her little sister baby the animal.

"Is that so, what about you?" Technoblade asked the blonde lady, who turned to him in surprise.

"Me? I like... butterflies." Cecilla smiled sweetly and went over to Technoblade. "What of yours?" She cooed, running a finger down his arm.

"Snakes... vultures... dogs. I like dogs." He thought of a few before concluding. Venus heard and stared at Technoblade, mortified at his conclusions. "Why're you looking at me like that? Is it disgusting or something?" Technoblade asked her from below the cliff he was climbing up.

"No. Sorry. Just a surprise." She brushed off before picking up the hare. "Did I sound mean when I was saying no? I apologise, I didn't mean to sound so rude." She nodded and walked over with the hare. Technoblade wasn't too fond of animals, it was why his choices were as terrible as they were. Even so, he stroked the animal before taking it and holding it for everyone below to pet the same way.