𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Waking up the next morning, Technoblade walked into her room in a fluid motion. He hadn't even knocked. Venus rubbed her eyes as he stood by the door and watched her. His voice creeped into her ears: "be quick! The storm is already showing signs of calming for just a moment. We need to move fast." He ordered before leaving, his flowing pink hair trailing behind him as the woman ran a hand down her face and hopped off of her bed. At last, she could return home. She pulled open her curtains to see the wind had calmed and the snow, for once, looked less like a weapon and more like childish joy. She smiled to herself and opened the closet, seeing her dress still there from when she first arrived.

She left the room while fixing the corset to the centre of her stomach and unfolding a part of her sleeve which had snuck under itself. The clicking of her heels on wood never got old, and she made it to the dining hall, seeing Kristen bag up some food. The woman smiled and waved at her with one of her wings. Venus acknowledged how the couple both had black wings, but were different. Kristen had black angel wings, Philza had black bird wings - that of a crow. Venus could tell by the way the feathers settled. Philza's protrude outwards more, for more airspace. Kristen's all fell downwards, to give a graceful look. But it was rude to stare, and Venus rubbed her eyes and waved back, before the woman led them to the entrance, where Technoblade stood, braiding his hair to kill time while talking to Philza. The two turned to the girls and motioned them quickly to the carriage. With room for two, Venus feared she would sit with Technoblade - he was the king after all. But she was pleasantly surprised to find she was Kristen, who sat across from her and spoke to her husband from the window as they set off; Philza and Technoblade both riding their own horse to carry the carriage.

"I never got to talk to you at dinner last night." Kristen began, leaning close to the woman who sat across from her.

"Hm... I heard you had children." Venus nodded her head and implied a question to prod a conversation forward.

"Ah yes, all boys. The oldest, he's called Wilbur. He looks just like me, the only difference is that he has his father's jawline. The middle child is Tubbo, far younger than his older brother. He looks more of a mix of us both. And the youngest, Tommy, a splitting image of my dear Phil, blond hair, blue eyes; we think he might be able to grow wings!" Kristen squealed childishly. The amount of love she held for her children shocked Venus. Her father nor her mother ever acted so warm, not even to their newborn baby. "I do wish I had a girl sometimes though. Maybe to cool down the ruckus my boys can begin." She laughed slightly.

"How lovely... how old are they?" Venus asked, trying to cover her shock.

"Wilbur is 19, Toby is 14, Tommy is 10." She giggled as Venus winced, it must have been Hell and back when they were toddlers, the poor couple probably never got a break. "Do you intend on having children my dear?" She asked.

"I've never thought about it, I never intended on getting married, since it wasn't one of my responsibilities. I never intended on having children either. But if I were to have a child... I'd hope for a boy. And just a single boy." She thought to herself before letting her hands rest on her lap.

"Why may that be? Why only one?" Kristen asked, tilting her head and straightening her hat.

"I have siblings-a-plenty. I don't need to have children, so I'd have the bare minimum. Thankfully I don't have to worry about the family lineage, it's been sorted through my sisters already." She pondered her answer for a moment before giving her answer.

"Oh! Are you already an aunt?" Kristen asked.

"No. But it will make sense when you see my sisters." Venus looked outside for a second as the conversation was pulled into silence. The woman in front of her smiled and exhaled in amusement.