after a way to long car ride, we're finally at the apartment in new york. the car ride was actually very nice, my butt just hurts from sitting for so long.

heaven said that she had someone put our stuff in it, so it has everything we need. we just need to put the stuff in the car inside and it should be fine. and we did actually get through the whole playlist, which was kind of surprising.

i feel her hand squeeze mine, she told me to wait in the car while she took our stuff inside. she wanted to see my reaction.

"i hope you like it" heaven twists the door knob, the door opens easily. my hand slips out of hers as i walk inside our new apartment.

the whole apartment has black furniture, at first i'm met with the kitchen. the whole kitchen is matte black, white some gold details.

the sink is gold, same with the handles on the fridge. the cabinets have gold details. there is a kitchen island in the middle of the room, also matte black and gold.

when i open the fridge it's already full of our favorite food. ice tea, fruit, berries, juice, soda, you name it. i close the fridge and walked into the living room.

there are big windows in the living room, leading out to a balcony. the couch is in the middle of the room, it's matte black with gold pillows.

the carpet is a gray color, and the table is surprisingly black. the couch itself is pretty big, so big you could probably have 20 people sitting on it and it would still be space for more people.

the tv across from the couch is also big, i can see a playstation 5 on the tv table with 2 white controllers. i continue to walk around in the apartment, the bathroom looks so fancy, with one of the biggest showers i've seen in my life.

i open the doors to the master bedroom, yes doors. there are two doors, black of course with gold handles. when i open the doors my jaw drops.

the room has a king sized bed, a tv over the bed, one clean desk and one with a pc on it, but that's not what shocked me.

on the wall across from the bed, behind the door. there is whips, knives, blindfolds, guns, nipple clips, ropes, hand cuffs and straps. on the wall.

heaven walks up behind me, and puts her arms around my waist. "do you like it?" her raspy voice whispers in my ear, her lips lowering to kiss my neck.

"i love it, it's really pretty. love the wall" she giggles into my neck, as she kisses it one more time. "i'm glad you love it, now come on i ordered food"

i kiss her lips softly, before she lifts me up. we continue to kiss as she leads me into the living room. the love of my life sits me down on the couch "pick a movie love, i'll bring the pizza in" her lips leave a kiss at my forehead before she walks to get the pizza.

i grab the controller from the table, sitting more comfortably on the couch. it's actually really comfortable, believe it or not.

i open netflix, and put on shrek, pausing it since she isn't here yet. i take my phone out of my pocket, opening claudia's contact.

hey just wanted to say we're here, it's really pretty and i miss you guys<3

i'm glad you made it there safely, we miss you guys too!! can't wait to see you again<33

love youuu<3333

love you too billie<33333

i smile as heaven comes into the living room, with two boxes of pizza in her hands. the smell immediately enters my nose.

"i'll go get something to drink" she puts the pizzas down on the table. i open the boxes, seeing that it's pepperoni pizza and a cheese and ham pizza.

and yes, i stopped being vegan a while ago.

heaven walks into the room with two cans of soda in her hand. "this looks so good, not gonna lie. but i feel bad for you" she turns her head to the side as she sits down.

"because baby, i'm allergic to gluten, i'm gonna fart like a fucking rocket" she laughs handing me a can of soda. "good i ordered gluten-free pizza then"