25

"finneas shut up!" he slams the door open, turning the light on in the bedroom. he is in his pajamas, fear written all over his face.

"this better be some important shit" heaven mumbles behind me, sitting up. finneas throws his hands in his hair.

"they're here." i raise an eyebrow, hoping he doesn't mean who i think. my wife looks like she saw death itself.

"you don't mean" finneas stress walks around the room, "oh yes i do, our parents they're here!" heaven jumps out of bed, looking out the window.

"shit they really are here" she turns around again, facing us both. "hey dressed as fast as possible, there should be weapons in your nightstand drawer."

finneas nods, his hands shaking as he leaves the room. heaven and i make eye contact for a brief second, before we both rush to our closet.

luckily we didn't sleep in anything, so now that i think about it. finneas just saw heaven in her underwear. shit why am i even thinking this.

i quickly put on a black bodysuit, slipping on some boots and black gloves. just as i do so, i see heaven putting on her high ponytail.

she wears the same fit as me. i'm about to walk out before she stops me, i look at her, which she only responds to with her lips on mine.

she takes her hands on my waist, holding me into her. "i love you" a smile appears on my lips. "i love you too" i gave her another quick kiss before we walk out of the closet, down to the kitchen.

i squeeze her hand, as we walk downstairs. we both had a gun in one hand, the other hand holding each other.

heaven:

my heart is beating fast, not because i'm scared of maggie or patrick. i don't wanna lose billie again, the last time was bad enough. i can't handle that again.

we reach the kitchen, nothing looks touched. but again, it's never what it looks like. i stop walking, there is someone behind me.

i feel a gun against my back, billie holds up her gun to the person behind me. i just stand there, like what am i gonna do? if i move i might get shot.

my eyes meet billie's, she doesn't look scared, more like she's pissed off. finneas and claudia soon comes running down the stairs, finneas looks more put together now then when he walked into our room.

they both stop as they see us, im guessing both maggie and patrick are here, since they hold up their guns in different directions.

"oh look, it's the whole family" i can tell that it's the person behind me speaking, which is maggie, i can recognize her voice everywhere.

"what do you want, mom?" i look at billie, i haven't seen her this mad in a long time. it's like her whole face is pure anger.

"how bold of you to assume that i want something." i shake my head, feeling the gun pressing harder against my skin.

"if you didn't want anything, you wouldn't be here" she clicks her tongue, her hand pulling on my ponytail.

she pulls the gun away, and let's go of my hair. with a turn and a kick, i kick her gun out of her hand. the gun is now laying on the floor.

before she can take it, claudia snatches it from the floor. maggie wears a green bodysuit, and if i'm honest the color doesn't work, like at all.

patrick wears a normal suit, with a black bow. were they in a wedding or something? i walk backwards, standing beside billie.

"what do you want?" finneas points his gun at his mom's head, billie pointing hers at patrick's. patrick laughs, taking his gun out, pointing it back at billie.

"we were coming to get our billie back" he smiles, billie reaches for my hand, giving it a light squeeze. "i'm not your billie, not anymore."

patrick kisses his teeth, turning his head to the side. "don't you wanna come home? it's safe there" this time, billie laughs.

"you guys are cannibals for fucks sake" they both smirk, looking at each other. in a quick motion, claudia throws a gun to me, i catch it with one hand.

she grips maggie, holding the older woman in her hands with her gun pointed at her head. patrick looks at maggie, then back at billie. his gun pointed straight at her, then he pulls the trigger.