3

"okay, when you go in there, behave okay? it's very important" lana says as we're by the door at her office. i nod my head, she pats my shoulder.

lana knocks on the door, with a "peep" the door opens. magic? maybe. "behave billie" i nod my head again, lana points for me to go inside, with a sigh i walk inside.

the office is huge, with a desk and two chairs on the opposite side of the desk. the whole office is mate black, with some plants around the room. the desk itself is huge.

i look at the person that is sitting on a chair with the desk. her eyes are green, she has black hair, and she's wearing a black bodysuit.

her hair is in a low bun, i met her eyes. her fingers make a motion for me to walk over to her. there are some small stairs before i can reach her desk. this is some fancy shit.

i walk over to her, standing on the opposite side of the desk as her. i just stood there, she didn't say i could sit down, in fact she didn't say anything.

she sighs, leaning back into her chair. "take a seat" i do as told, and sit down on one of the chairs. she has a lot of papers in one hand, and a pen in the other.

"i'm going to ask you questions, you answer truthfully. if i find out you didn't there will be consequences, understand?" i gave her a nod, she look at me one eyebrow higher than the other, "yes" she hums satisfied looking down at the papers.

"name"

"billie eilish pirate baird o'connell"

"siblings?"

"finneas oconnell baird o'connell"

"age?"

"20"

"gender?"

"female"

"parents"

"maggie baird and patrick o'connell"

"grew up in?"

"highland park"

"any relationship with drugs?"

"only when i was sixteen, stopped at 17"

"killed someone before?"

"no never"

"height"

"5 feet, 3 inches"

"did something illegal before?"

"other than the drugs, no"

she hums, i'm not gonna lie, this woman is mad hot. and don't let me get started on her hands, like i just want them to-

"boss, mrs carlson is here early" the door swung open, a boy i've never seen before stands in the doorway.

he has brown hair, kinda curly. "send her in, in about 5 minutes" he gave her a nod, "and her room won't be available in about 2 week" his finger points at me, i look over to her again.

"okay, i'll handle it, just send mrs carlson in, in 5 minutes" he gave her a nod again closing the door after him, my attention went back to the woman in front of me.

"okay listen closely" her eyes are so beautiful. "when mrs carlson comes in, you're not going to say anything. since we don't have your room ready and i don't have enough time to get someone to be with you, you're gonna be here"

she takes a deep breath, "you're gonna sit on my lap-" oh god. "do not speak, unless i speak to you, you will call me mistress. understood?"

"yes mistress" she smirks at me, i like calling her that, rolling her chair back. i get what she means, and i walk over to her. i place myself on her lap, "come on, don't be shy, make yourself comfortable." she is actually smiling at me.

a tiny blush appears on my cheeks, but i do as told. my head ended in the crook of her neck, my arms around her waist, with my legs over the armrest.

she stroke my cheek gently, her fingers taking some hair behind my ear. "now i need you to be on your best behavior, understand?" as i swallow, i can hear how loud it was.

"yes mistress, i understand" her smile is now bigger, i like her smile. "now don't be shy, i want mrs carlson to believe that we've known each other for a long time."

"okay mistress, i won't be shy" just as i say it, a kiss is being placed on my forehead. my cheeks are probably an even darker shade of pink.

the sound of a knock on the door filled the room, the girl i'm sitting on pressed a small button on her desk, which made the door open.

"i'm sorry i came early miss collins" my eyes met the woman's eyes. she has her hair braided, two braids that go to the back of her head. she wore a weird ass outfit. like some grandma shit.

"it's okay, mrs carlson, please take a seat" the woman did so, walking up the stairs to sit down at one of the chairs.

"now, what's the problem?" miss collins asked, i like her name. why? i'm not sure. it might be just because i'm attracted to her.

mrs carlson took a deep breath, "i just- who's this?" mrs carlson eyes are on me again, don't be shy. i pull myself more into my "mistress"

her hand is on my back, stroking it. "just tell me the problem mrs carlson, i don't have the whole day" mrs carlson's eyes didn't leave me, "what's your name sweet girl" i kept my mouth closed, remembering what she told me earlier.

"mrs carlson, i know that my angel is hard not to look at. but i'd love to get to the case here" my angel. it might be fake, but it made me feel very good. like really good.

"i was wondering if we could make a deal." mrs carlson still looks at me, the hand stroking my back is now in my hair, massaging my scalp.

"what kind of deal?" my "mistress" rests her head on top of mine, her hand still in my hair. "for 1000 pounds, we are able to give you a discount for only $100 000"

i could feel how she almost laughs, "we don't have use for 1000 pounds" she tightens her grip around me, keeping me close to her.

"okay, 1000 pounds, $50 000, and her" she points a finger at me, "for 6 months" this time she laughs, shaking her head, "no mrs carlson, we don't need 1000 pounds. now if that's all my men will escort you out"

mrs carlson took a deep breath, "it's a really good deal i'm giving you. don't you think your little angel would appreciate some?" her head twisting to the side.

"we'll be fine without, isn't that right angel?" miss collins looks at me, taking a piece of hair behind my ear. "yes mistress" her face stays the same as she looks at mrs carlson, "my men will escort you out."