"you know i should punish you for doing that, right?" my breath hitches in my throat, my throat is still dry from literally crying my eyes out.

her hand is in my hair, as she's stroking my hair. "do you know how dangerous that was?" i want to sob even more, i can feel the tears already starting to come back.

"i know you don't have to remind me" she actually seems scared that i did it. there is no way she could like me back right? no she can't.

"but you can't just lock me up here forever! i don't wanna be like rapunzel!" she sighs, her body moves to lay down on the bed. my head lays on her chest, as she slowly strokes my hair.

"i was planning on taking you out, billie you've been here for 2 days." i turn my head to face the other way. "i wanna go home! take me home" her fingers stop playing with my hair.

"i wanna go home, to my parents, to my friends, i don't wanna be here. take me home" she's silent, too silent. what did she expect? i don't wanna be here. yes she's hot but i need to get back to school.

"if i take you home, your parents are gonna use you to get finneas home" how do i even know if that's true? "i wanna go home!" i got up from the bed, not looking at her.

"take me home!" i hear a sigh from her, i walk to the kitchen, taking a bottle of water. she walks up to me, before i can drink my water, she takes her hand around my throat from behind.

"you are not going home, i've been nice to you since you arrived. but if that attitude keeps appearing i won't be so nice anymore." she tightens her grip around my throat.

my breath hitches, and it becomes harder to breathe. her rings are cold against my skin, her thumb strokes my neck while keeping her grip around me.

"would you like to be punished? is that it? do i need to show you why i am the boss around here?" i want to answer, i want to tell her no. but is that really the truth?

even if i wanted to answer, i can't. i can barely breathe, my face is probably red by now. "i'll be back in 5 minutes, drink your stupid water, and be on the bed until i'm back, understood?"

i nod my head, feeling her grip around my throat loosen. "good." her breath is warm against my skin, when she let me go i fall to my knees trying to catch my breath.

i start coughing, while i catch my breath she's already out of the room. as i catch my breath, i stand up drinking my water. wondering what the fuck just happened.

and what the fuck is she gonna do? and on the bed? this makes no sense. i quickly make my way over to the bed, sitting on the edge.

am i gonna die? is she gonna rape me? i'd hope not. is she gonna tie me down? is she gonna kill me? what the fuck is she gonna do?

my thoughts get interrupted when she opens the door, some weird looking liquid in her hand. it's neon green. what is that?

she sees me looking at the drink in her hand. "this is gonna be fun" she smirks. i am not drinking that. what even is that?

"this is some special liquid, and don't worry doll you're not gonna drink it" i feel the relief come over me, but then what's gonna happen?

i watch as she quickly drinks it, the liquid being all gone down her throat. "what i just drank" her eyes meet mine, as her smirk is bigger than i've ever seen it.

"was made a while ago, i usually use it when i am on my period" she puts the container that it was in on the nightstand.

"it reverses genitals if you could say that, do you have a penis you get a vagina, do you have a vagina you get a penis" my mouth drops, so she just used that to get a dick?

"but why did you drink it now?" she smiles, turning her head to the side. "i'm getting to that" she turns around, her back facing me.

"and since you needed a punishment, i thought it would be perfect." she takes a hair tie and puts her hair into a low ponytail.

"strip." the word was sharp, "w-what?" she turns around again, a smile on her lips. "i'm not gonna fuck you billie" then what the fuck is she gonna do?

"and you heard me, strip and i'll tell you what to do" i stand up, but not to strip. she's not gonna do this to me. i refuse.

"no" she raises an eyebrow, but her smile is still there. "it's not an option" do i have the guts to say this? not really.

"i am not doing this, you're not gonna do whatever you're planning on" i turn to walk out the door, but before i know it, her hand is on my waist and she has a knife to my throat.

"you so are doing this, those clothes will go off even if i have to cuff you to the bed and do it myself. i told you i am not gonna fuck you, and there is a lot more painful ways i can punish you if you'd like that more, or i can put you down with my little pets again?"