1

"i swear zoe i'll be fine, the dark street doesn't take as long. i'll be home in like 10 minutes" hearing zoe sigh at the other end of the phone, the white cheer skirt is tight around my waist.

almost as if it makes it hard to breathe. almost. nicky took my skirt so i had to take this one, which is way to small. "billie, you know it's a reason it's called the dark street there is nothing good in that street, and you're in your cheerleader uniform, it's like you're screaming to be kidnapped"

laughter filled my lips, looking left, and right before crossing the street. the dark street is right around the corner, "zoe, you're just paranoid, i'll be fine" i told her rolling my eyes, some wind blowing my hair off my shoulders.

"billie, it's dark! its even darker where you're going! get your ass away from there!" zoe whisper yells, my head hurt from practice, and i don't wanna sit and listen to her talk me out of this.

it doesn't take as long as going the regular way, and my mom said i had to go home as fast as possible. something about finneas she said. i didn't really catch it.

"zoe i'll be fine okay, i'll call you when i get home" i try to calm her down, if it actually works i have no idea, but it is worth a try.

"okay, you promise you'll be fine?" she sounds like she has calmed down, which i'm glad for. "yes zoe i'll be fine, i promise. i'll call you when i get home okay?"

"yeah, love you" i giggle, walking into the dark street, "love you too" with that i hung up the phone. i shrug my shoulders, kicking a rock on the ground.

what could be so bad about this street? it's only called the dark street because it's dark, right? the rain is falling down from the sky, with the wind blowing on my face.

i am cold, and i just wanna get home. mom said something bad had happened to finneas and i needed to be home as soon as possible.

finneas? the man who does whatever he wants finally got in trouble. he always did stuff he shouldn't do, which is kinda ironic since he looks like ed sheeran.

i continue walking, my uniform is soaked. and i can't wait to have a warm bath, watch the office and eat some takis.

i stop, my skirt sticking to my legs. i move my hands to the skirt and lift it up a little up, making it let go off my leg. the rain is more intense now than it was 2 minutes ago.

i can barely see. not that it is only dark, it is also cold. a car is driving by me, it is black actually. it is quite big. i wonder why, did they like have a whole ban in there?

the car stops beside me, i look over. the window to the passenger seat slowly rolls down. "hey billie, need a ride?" it is claudia. i haven't seen her in a while, she's also finneas's girlfriend.

"yeah that would be nice" she flashes me a smile, the ground is wet, and makes a sound every time i take a step. i open the car door, "i'm kinda wet though" claudia waves it off, signing for me to sit in the car.

i did so, i sat down in the passenger seat. "why are you here anyways?" i ask, my body wetting the car. "i had to" she breathes, i raise an eyebrow looking at her.

"why?-" someone behind me put a cloth over my mouth, i started to scream but soon became sleepy. the world looks funny. my eyes shut close. and before i knew it everything went black.

-

my head pounds like hell, everything hurts. i am cold, hungry, and i probably need a shower. i slowly open my eyes, my back is against a concrete wall.

"she's awake," laughter filled the room, the light is weak, but i can still see. the room is filled with probably ten people, they all wore the same outfit.

like some sort of gray sweater and gray sweatpants.

they all look at me, like i am crazy or something. maybe they are crazy. they don't stand up, they are all crawling around. what the fuck.

one of them crawls over to me, i swallow hard. it came over to me, im not even sure if it is a human. it took a pice of my hair and fucking smelled it.

my eyes shut, and they started to water, what's going on? it laughs, walking or more like crawling away. "smells like dinner" it laughs.

what the actual fuck. i am not dinner. the others also started to laugh, they all crawled over to me. they have claws, tears start to stream down from my eyes.

they are too close. they all have messy hair, and they all have black hair. my breath hitches as one of them scratches my leg, making a huge scar. blood appearing on its fingers. my thigh is screaming, this hurts more than anything i've ever felt.

they are everywhere, too close. i wanna go home. i start to sob, they have black spit, they look crazy. they could not be humans.

one of them opened their mouth, two rows with teeth, top and bottom. black spit all over, and a lot of tongue.

"that's enough!" a powerful voice says from behind them. they slowly backs away, looking at me while doing so.

i can't breathe. the person who talked walks over to me. they squat down to my level. i can't see what gender they were, mostly because i didn't look up.

they took a hand on my thigh, under the scar. "never trusting michael with anything again" they mutter, their voice was raspy.

they take their hands under my thighs, lifting me up. i started to sob even more, the pain in my thigh being unbearable.

"shhh, let's get you cleaned up" they hold me close, and walk out of the cold room. i never wanna go back there ever. what even was that? and who are these people?