6

me and claudia talked for a long time, we talked about this place, nothing special really. but she did tell me that she and heaven has been very good friends for a while. and that i was truly safe with her.

she also told me some "rules" about how not to leave this room alone, and blah blah blah. i didn't really listen, they seem stupid.

"let's go in the pool!" claudia almost jumps out of excitement, a giggle leaves my lips. "but i don't have a swimsuit?" i turn my head to the side, watching as she rolls her eyes.

"we'll just borrow one of heaven's, she has too many" before i can respond, she takes my arm dragging me somewhere in the room. we walk across the room, just around the corner from the kitchen is a huge walk in closet.

my jaw drops at the sight, "heaven likes clothes, a little too much maybe?" claudia giggles, dragging me inside. this closet is the size of my room, holy shit. we walk to the end of the closet, to where i see all kinds of swimwear.

from bikinis, swimming shorts, swimsuits, everything. "just pick one really, heaven won't mind" i grabbed a black swimsuit, with gold details on it.

claudia takes a purple bikini, "i'll change in the bathroom, you can change here, just put the clothes you're wearing in the basket to your left" i turn my head, spotting the basket.

claudia walks out, leaving me in the closet. with a sigh i started to undress, throwing my clothes where she said.

the swimsuit is tight, and it shows my curves. i like it, i look hot. and after realizing why claudia did what she did, i kinda don't wanna go home. is it because i get to be with a hot woman, and my brother will be her soon? probably. even though i miss zoe.

i walk to the pool, seeing claudia already there. "jump in!" it was quite weird how she could have a fucking pool in her room, but she seems like she has everything in here.

"what about my bandage?" i point my finger at the bandage around my thigh. "it should be waterproof, if not lana will put a new one on" a sigh left my lips as i smiled at her.

i ran into the pool, some water splashing on the tiles. the pool is in the corner of the room, beside the bathroom. it has pool toys, and tiles. which is good.

claudia laughs as i jump into the water. the water is warm, and the pool is actually quite big. claudia throws a pool toy at me, laughing as she does.

i grab the toy she just threw at me, "you're in for it now!" i threw the toy back, and as she was busy with the toy i jumped on her, her whole body going under water.

she came up laughing her ass off. "you son of a bitch" claudia laughs, hitting me with a pool toy. i take my hand to my heart dramatically, letting out a dramatic gasp.

"how dare you!" i say in my greta thunberg voice, claudia laughs, throwing her head back in the process.

"glad to see you two are having a good time." our heads turned to the side, i was met by heaven. she really does look like heaven. i see why she got that name.

her eyes were on me, she wore the same black bodysuit as yesterday. her black hair was in a tight ponytail, but she had some blue slime all over her.

"what did you do?" claudia asks, the slime is thick, and very blue. she shakes her head, walking into the bathroom.

i turned my head to claudia, "what was that?" she's now sitting on the tiles. "i don't know, probably something in the lab" the lab?

"there's a lab?" i take a seat beside claudia, the air is cold, my hair is wet, which is no surprise. "oh yeah, that's where those things were made"

"they don't have a name?" claudia shakes her head, i kick the water with my feet, watching it splash. "i should probably go now, and if she's mad about the swimsuit, just blame it on me" claudia smirks, i give her a nod, watching her as her body is dripping with water.

she throws a towel in my direction, the towel is actually warm, and it's really soft, like cotton. "and she might be an ass, but she's really kind when you get to know her" claudia smiles, "she's been really kind so far at least." she nods, wrapping her body in the towel.

"i'll talk to you tomorrow." i flash her a smile, watching as she walks out of the room. with a sigh i stand up, and claudia was right, the bandage is waterproof.

the towel is wrapped around my body, as i slowly start drying myself. i know i probably have to hang the swimsuit up, but where i'm not sure.

i dry my body, i do need a shower, but she's in there. and she kinda looked like she needed it more than me. i look over my shoulder, making sure she's not there.

just a second later i hear the water in the shower start running. okay good. i drop the towel on the floor, standing in the middle of the room.

i take off the wet swimsuit, it fell to the floor with a "splash" my feet step out of the wet swimsuit, i walk over to the pool, trying to get as much water out of the swimsuit as possible.

"hey billie did you see my-"