i woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. i am alone in the bed, we fell asleep right after we talked. i'm in the mafia. which means this girl is probably some dangerous woman.

i like dangerous women. who doesn't?

i stand up, the carpet is warm. the t-shirt i am wearing went to my knees as this woman is much taller than me.

as i'm making my way to the bathroom i see her, she's sitting in the kitchen area. eating what looks like avocado toast.

"i made you breakfast" she doesn't turn around, but she still knows i'm there. how? i shake my head, walking over to her.

as i sit down on a chair beside her, she hands me a plate of food, it is avocado toast. "thank you" she hums, giving me a glass of what looks like orange juice.

"you can stay here, i have some things to do. claudia will be here in a few minutes" my eyes lit up, looking at her. "claudia? she can be here?" a nod from her, "claudia is one of my closest friends, she and a few other people can, she'll answer your questions"

i gave her a nod, taking a bite of the avocado toast. "even if it is claudia i still want you to behave, okay? no tricks, nothing. i've seen it all" i swallow my toast, drinking some juice.

"i'll behave, i promise" she hums, clicking her tongue. "good, i'll be back later."  i watch as she left the room, locking the door behind her.

i continue to eat my food, she gave me two slices of toast, i ate them both happily. she is kinda kind, at least to me. which is really what i care about.

i walk over to the bathroom, i am still not over her room. it's huge. it's like twice the size of my house. and it's only her bedroom. or is it even a bedroom? i have no idea.

the bathroom door opened easily, she gave me a toothbrush yesterday. i take the toothbrush, and start brushing my teeth with some toothpaste.

but why the heck is claudia here? she's one of her closest friends, that has to mean she's been here for some time. my mom said something about finneas, but never what it was.

as i finished brushing my teeth, the door opens. while i step out of the bathroom i can see claudia, her hair is in a tight ponytail, and she's wearing sweats.

"hey" she takes her hand to the back of her neck, i fold my arms, looking at her. "okay, i know you have questions, and i will answer them, but can i at least sit down first?"

i gave her a brief nod, following her to the couch beside the tv. she sits down with a sigh, i sit down beside her.

"okay, i'll tell you everything you want to know" my knees went up to my chest. "why did you take me?" claudia didn't even breathe before she answered, she seems like she's in a lot of stress.

"i was following orders, i couldn't let you walk home or get home more like. your parents were gonna tell you something about finneas, and how he joined the mafia a long time ago, which is where i met him"

she took a breath, "and if you got home, your parents would use you to get finneas back, to get him to get back home. finneas didn't want that, he likes to be here, so heaven gave me the order to get you before you got home, even if you got home to get you"

"if i didn't you would have been locked up, until finneas came back, and finneas isn't here at the moment and it'll take a month before he's back"

she stopped talking, that was a lot of information. a hell lot. she spoke up again, "you're safe here billie, i know michael put you in the wrong room, why? i have no idea. but you're safe here"

taking a look at her, i met her eyes. "who's heaven?" claudia smiles, "of course she didn't tell you, we're in heaven's room right now" my jaw dropped, her name is heaven. not only is she heaven, but her name is literally heaven.

"any more questions?" i took a deep breath, "why did you join?" claudia took her arms into her hair, "my parents were in it before me, i kinda grew up here. and for finneas because i know you're gonna ask, he joined because he found out i was in it. and ended up liking it, we do a lot of crazy shit" she giggles.