i am not looking at the person. i am not looking at anything. i keep my eyes shut while i'm silently sobbing. where even am i? why am i here? i thought i got into a car with claudia, and now i'm here with these crazy things.

they carry me for some time, they smell like roses. i keep my head on their shoulder, my thigh is screaming. it hurts so bad.

we are in a room with bright lights. i feel them gently putting me on a chair, "get her thigh fixed, find some new clothes and make sure she eats, take her to my office by 8" i slowly open my eyes, but before i could see who they were, they walked out.

as i look around the room i can see that we're in something that looks like a doctors office. and i'm in one of those doctor chairs.

"this is going to hurt a bit" my head turned to the person beside me. it was a girl, she had beautiful long hair, but it was in a ponytail. brown eyes, and she wore a doctor's coat or something, i'm not sure.

she has a needle in her hand, pointing it at my thigh. "it's just some anesthesia, you'll feel it for a small second, then you won't feel anything and i'll clean your scar" i nod my head to the girl, watching as she gently takes the needle in my thigh.

my breath hitches, but i let her do it. if not i might get an infection or something. and she was right, now that she's done i can slowly feel the pain in my thigh less and less.

"there we go, do you want a lollipop while i clean the scar?" i looked at her, a small smile on her lips. i don't know who she is, or why i am here. but i'll gladly take the lollipop.

"did you poison it?" i whisper, my throat is dry, and i probably have mascara all over my cheeks. "no, i didn't, i promise" for some reason i trust this girl, so i take the blue lollipop she hands me.

i unwrap it, giving her the trash, which she throws in the trash. the lollipop tastes like blue raspberry, which is my favorite.

i continue to suck on my lollipop while she cleans my scar. the girl takes a bandage and rolls it around my thigh, i still can't feel anything in my thigh, but i'm glad she cleaned it up.

"okay can you try to stand up?" with a sigh, I try to get up. i put the foot that's not injured on the ground, while slowly lifting the other one on the ground.

still without feeling so much in my foot, i managed to stand up. "okay good now try to walk" i held onto the chair, while slowly taking one step after another.

i let go of the chair, i could walk, not as good as i wanted but i could at least walk. "okay, you wait here and i'm gonna get you some clothes" i slowly nod my head, watching her leave the room.

with a sigh i sat down at the chair again, it didn't take long before she was back. she had a pair of black sweatpants and a beige hoodie, with some makeup wipes.

she came over to me, taking a makeup wipe she wipes my face clean. "my name is lana by the way." i don't say anything, i just watch as she continues to clean face.

i am still in my uniform so i'm glad i can finally get some new clothes. "and by the way" lana starts, putting the makeup wipes away.

"i have no idea how you ended up in there." i nod my head, lana gave me the clothes, a smile on her lips. "while you change i'm still gonna have to be here, but i'm turning my back to you, i'm just telling you because i can't really leave you alone"

she turns her back to me, there are no mirrors she can see me in, which i'm happy for. my feet meet the floor, as i start to undress.

the hoodie and sweatpants are really comfortable, i am very glad for that, is wouldn't wanna walk around in uncomfortable clothes. "i'm done" she turns around to look at me, she's smiling. i give her a weak smile back.

"that person that put me here, who was that?" lana turns around again, her back to me. i hear her sigh, as she cleans something from the desk.

"well that was the boss, and she was very mad when she found out you were down there, i thought she was going to explode" it's a she.

"what's her name?" lana looks at me again, her smile has faded. "let's go get you some food girly, you need to be at her office in 30 minutes"

"how long was i down there?" lana sighs, shaking her head. "i can't tell you too much, but you were asleep for maybe 21 hours and 30 minutes"

as i'm about to say something, she takes my hand. "let's go get some food" i nod my head, following her to the kitchen.