10

"now, are you gonna do as you're told?" i really don't wanna go down there again. i nod my head slightly, since the knife is still against my throat.

"say it" the knife comes closer to my throat, "yes" i can feel the blade against my skin, "what was that?" i can feel the cold knife drawing a small line of blood on my skin.

"y-yes mistress" she takes the knife down, stepping away from me. "strip." i can feel my body shake, i really don't wanna do this. it's either this or down there again.

i slowly start to pull my clothes over my head, leaving me in the black lace bra. i don't dare to look her in the eyes, as i start to pull my pants off.

i step out of them, leaving them with my hoodie and t-shirt. my bra goes off first, leaving my tits out in the cold air.

it's not that i don't like my body, i do. i just don't like this. at all. which i get is a part of the punishment. i take my thong off slowly, feeling more embarrassed than ever.

when it's down, i step out of it and look at her. her eyes are on my body, with a big smirk on her face. "good, now come here" she still has all of her clothes on, but i can see a boner in her pants.

so she can take this drink and have a dick, and then it probably goes away after some time and she has a pussy again?

i slowly walk over to her, sitting beside her on the bed. she's laying down, with her hands on her stomach. "can you tell me what this is now?" it came out as a whisper.

"it's a punishment doll, i've told you that" i nod my head, "so i'm just gonna sit here?" i meet her eyes this time, "you're gonna grind on me" my jaw drops. what?

i haven't done that in a long time, holy shit. "but i-" i stop myself before i say anything more, i know what the consequences will be if i don't do this now.

"sit on my lap" with a sigh i do as told, her hands go on my hips positioning me directly on her dick. i'm not gonna lie, this feels so good.

i can already start to feel my pussy get wet, heaven takes her knees up so i can lean into them. "you can start now" she takes her hands under her head, her eyes glued to my tits.

my hands go beside her on the bed, as i start to grind on her. fighting the urge to moan. i didn't think i'd enjoy this as much as i do. what's going on with me?

i roll my hips on her, i can feel through her pants that she's big. maybe it's because of that stupid drink? or maybe it's the fact that she does give off big dick energy.

does this mean she can fuck with a vagina and a dick? why is this thought even crossing my mind? i make eye contact with her as i roll my hips, it feels really good, i'm not gonna lie.

i let out a small whimper, feeling the pressure from her pants. maybe this isn't so bad after all. i hear a small moan coming from her lips, which is some of the hottest shit i've ever heard.

"i'm gonna- fuck" her eyes roll into the back of her head, i quicken my pase. both for her and my sake. my back arches as i let out a louder moan. "you're enjoying this too much doll" i didn't care. i grinded harder against the hard fabric, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"mmphh" the loudest gasp i've ever made left my lips. i hold my hands on her knees, feeling my legs start to shake. "holy shit!" i cum on her pants. my whole body falling forward.

the embarrassment doesn't hit me before i've calmed down, my cheeks flushing with pink. i lay on her stomach, i feel like if i move it's gonna be worse. i just came on her fake dick.

her hand went into my hair, stroking it softly. "you're the first one that has enjoyed this, i'm actually kinda surprised" my cheeks grow a darker shade of pink, as i bury my head in her chest.

when i look up again she's drinking some serum again, as she does i can feel the dick disappear.

i mean i'm glad it's fake, yes i love the feeling of having a dick inside me. but i also enjoy the feeling of a pussy against mine. not saying that that's gonna happen, but you can hope right?