- Sophiliarity's Message

WELCOME TO SOPHILIARITY'S ENDING MESSAGE

____________________________________________

Hello, if you have reached the very end of this story. I would like to express my gratitude to you. I know this isn't the best out there and still has some room for improvements, therefore, thank you for reading this story of mine. This story is the first series I ever published here on Wattpad, so I hold it close to my heart.

Special thanks to domseokk, irivyle, and WhyAmILikeDis- for supporting this story from the very start. You helped me push through with writing this in times I was unmotivated. So thank you, thank you.

I honestly feel emotional as I'm writing this. It took a year for me to actually finish this story of mine. I started it on March 15, 2021, and I finished writing it on March 20, 2022. I could still remember the moments as I was writing this story.

This also served as a way for me to improve in terms of writing.

I also plan to edit the chapters of this story as I want new readers to be able to read a better version of this story.

: You can ask your questions here. If there are some things you're confused about. (Your questions can also help me in editing this story, so ask away.)

: In this section, you can tell me where I can improve (Please don't be too harsh.)

: In this last section (Optional) You can tell me your reviews and what you thought about this story. I would love to hear them.

Since I have finally finished this story. Of course, I already have a new one ready for you guys~

Though, I am planning to finish Time Brings Us Closer first before I publish my new story.

Time Brings Us Closer is a Yang Jungwon Highschool AU. If you're an engene and is a Jungwon biased feel free to read it.

Here are two of my upcoming stories:

That is all. Thank you for reading my first ever series here on wattpad. I purple you!

If you would like to read more of my stories. Then feel free to follow me♡. I also have a twitter account now hehe I plan to post updates about my stories there also. You can go follow me if you want. Let's be mutuals♡

username: byphia1