- 07

ERELAH'S P

ERELAH'S P.O.V

SHE WANTS me to introduce her to Jungkook? I looked at her analyzing her facial expression that was full of hope as she looked at me with her light brown orbs. How should I respond to this...

"I- umm you want me to introduce you to Jung...kook?" She nodded twice as she pulled her chair closer to me with a cheerful smile on her lips. Oh gosh, why am I even hesitating with introducing Christina to Jungkook? This is so unlike me. "I don't know Jungkook that well... And we aren't that close so I'm-" I looked at her to see her smile slowly forming into a frown as her lips slightly overlapped each other forming a pout.

"-I mean I-I'll try..." This feeling I know it way too well. The feeling of doing something you don't want to do. I guess you can call me a pushover. But when I looked at Christina wearing her ever so sweet smile I thought, my decision isn't so bad after all.

"Oh my gosh! thank you, Erelah" She thanked me as she slightly stood up from her seat and grabbed both of my hands caging them into her tiny ones. "M-my pleasure..." After that, she let go of my hands and began eating again. But I on the other hand have lost my appetite as I only stared at my food. Which she didn't seem to notice.

"What's with this awkward mix of emotions? One is happy and all sunshine and rainbows. While the other one is gloomy-" I turned to the side and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes as I kicked his foot to stop him from continuing his sentence. "Oww! What was that for Rere?!" Taehyung asked as he crouched down to the floor and started caressing his poor feet.

I turned towards Christina and saw she was looking at me with a confused face. "HAHAHAHA don't mind him, Tina... You know him right? he's Taehyung your illustrator." Taehyung, stood up again and glared at me while I only showed him a cheeky smile. He rolled his eyes and sat down beside me.

"Yep of course I know him! he's a very well-known artist at our company anyway," She said as she looked at Taehyung and smiled at him. "Gosh, you flatter me too much." Taehyung joked that made Tina chuckle.