- 12

ERELAH'S P

ERELAH'S P.O.V

I LOOKED at Jungkook with wide eyes as I saw him standing still outside the door to his bedroom. I haven't ever seen that kind of look on his face before... It was, filled with so much rage. "I-I just happened to-" I couldn't explain any further when he started heading in my direction with loud footsteps. And his hands clenched into fists as they slowly started to turn red. He was now just 2 steps away from me. And I could clearly see his rage now.

"Who gave you the permission to look into my laptop?" He asked, his tone of voice was calm. But I could sense that he was hiding his anger in it. "I'm sorry, Jungkook I just wanted to shut down your-" I was cut off yet again as he took a step closer to me. Causing me to take a step back as I started to feel even more nervous that, I couldn't even look him in the eye anymore. "That still doesn't answer my question..." I heard him sigh, as he took two steps away from me brushing his hair back in frustration. "You know what? Just leave me alone..." He said as he went towards his bed and sat on its mattress. I looked at him and saw that he was looking everywhere but in my direction.

I turned in his direction with a guilty expression plastered on my face. "I'm really-" He raised his right hand as a sign for me to stop, so I did. "Don't even say it... Just please leave me alone." With no choice left. I walked out of his room with a guilty look on my face.

What have I done... What have you done, Park Erelah?

__________________________

A week has passed, and the two still haven't made up. They have been ignoring each other for a whole week. Jungkook won't even eat at the same time as Erelah, and Erelah won't even look him in the eye.

Both of them know that what their doing is childish. But they chose to ignore it, and handle it this way. Since this was easier to do rather than trying to approach each other and starting a very awkward conversation.

The awkward tension filling the air was too hard not to be noticed by their two workmates: Taehyung, and Christina. Both of them were seated beside each other as they observed the two, wondering why are they suddenly acting like this? "What the hell happened? For them to start acting like strangers?" Taehyung asked with furrowed eyebrows as he ruffled his hair in frustration upon observing the two who were acting like a couple who just got into a fight recently.

His eyes continued following Erelah's figure who immediately took a turn after seeing Jungkook going on the same way as hers. The both of them sighed in unison upon witnessing the awkward scene that unfolded in front of them. "I have no idea, seems like they got into a fight," Christina said, as she looked at Taehyung who was still observing the two. He looked like he was watching a detective movie, and is trying to look for clues in the crime scene to formulate some theories.

"Should we help them make up? This has been going on for weeks!" Taehyung finally, torn his gaze away from the two, and looked at Christina who shook her head at Taehyung's question. "I don't think we should... They're already adults they should know how to resolve this themselves."

____________________

ERELAH'S P.O.V

It was now midnight, and here I am still bugged about my argument with Jungkook. I really wanna approach him and say that I'm sorry, and that I'm a horrible person to look into his private email, but the fact that he is avoiding me is making it harder for me to approach him. "Ugh! this is all my fault!" I complained, as I ruffled my hair in frustration. I looked outside my bedroom window and noticed that it was raining outside.

Huh? It was raining? Guess I was too occupied with my thoughts that I failed to notice that it was pouring outside, but amidst the sound of the rain and thunder, I heard a faint sound of sobs

Huh? It was raining? Guess I was too occupied with my thoughts that I failed to notice that it was pouring outside, but amidst the sound of the rain and thunder, I heard a faint sound of sobs. My eyebrows furrowed as I got up from my bed and headed out of my bedroom.

And noticed that the sound was coming through Jungkook's room. I started to get worried that I even forgot about our argument last week as I headed towards his room. Once I was in front of his door I could clearly hear his cries now. And that made me even more worried, so I didn't hesitate and immediately opened his door.

There he was crying uncontrollably, as he hugged his knees close to himself. Once he noticed that there was another presence inside his room except from him he looked up with his red puffy eyes, and met eyes with my worried ones.

 Once he noticed that there was another presence inside his room except from him he looked up with his red puffy eyes, and met eyes with my worried ones

OMG! I can't believe we reached 800+ reads *cries* thank you so so much huhuhuhu. I'm very thankful to the people who continue this trashy story of mine that has a lot of grammatical errors huhuhu, but I promise to improve guys, and serve you guys with the best version of me and my stories.

Also that this update took long forgive me huhuhu. It's because my tooth has been aching the past few days, but I'm okay now! yehey!