- 06

ERELAH'S P

ERELAH'S P.O.V

I WAS getting drowsy earlier, but what he said knocked off the sleepiness I once had. I rubbed my tired eyes and fixed my clothing that was filled with creases because of all the errands I had to do today.

Wait! maybe I'm just dreaming? Now that I think of it... Why would he come to my workplace? It's not like he works here, so maybe I am dreaming... I should slap myself to make sure.

And once my hand had made contact with my cheek followed by a stinging pain. I was certain, that I wasn't dreaming.

Once I met his eyes again filled with concern. The realization of what I have done. Fully downed on me as my mouth hung open with both my hands covering my face. Shielding myself from embarrassment. "Are you ok? Why did you slap yourself?" He asked as he looked over to the side of my cheek probably checking the redness that I caused.

"AHAHAHHAHAA I thought I was dreaming that's why..." I said as I touched the back of my nape shyly. Great! He must think I'm weird now. "Dreaming-" I interrupted him not wanting to continue this kind of conversation any further since I was feeling embarrassed, and I could already feel my cheeks heating up.

"Anyway, you said dinner, right? I would love- I mean I'm hungry let's go?"

"Sure I passed by a decent-looking restaurant just around here... Let's eat there." Wait how did he get here though? I know he doesn't have a car- Oh he probably rode a taxi on the way here.

"Mhm okay! sure let's go there." We were now walking to my car in silence. Then suddenly, he stopped walking causing me to be a few steps ahead of him. I turned around to face him. "Can I drive the car?" He asked as he looked at my black car that was a few steps away from us. "Oh- no it's fine I'm a good driver you can trust me," I reassured him as I smiled and raised my right hand.

"No... It's not because of that... It's embarrassing to see a girl being the driver and the man is just being lazy you know?" It is? But Taehyung doesn't seem to feel that way though. When I'm the one who drives... he's somehow relieved. He said it's because if I ever hit someone with my car I'm the one getting sued. But of course, he was joking. "Oh, well, then... Sure you can drive the car."