- 24

ERELAH'S P

ERELAH'S P.O.V

I HAVE finally finished my work so, Jungkook and I are finally going home after an exhausting day at work. Jungkook was the one maneuvering the car as we passed by cars driving alongside us, and countless buildings. The light from the posts blurring as we sped past them.

I looked at Jungkook, who was focused on the road, with his hand moving the steering wheel from side to side. I tilted my head as I looked at him, he's been acting odd since the call earlier. He was cheerful hours ago, but then suddenly, he came back all gloomy.

His face blurred from my eyes as I focused my attention outside the mirror, noticing the cars beside us stopping along with their backlights turning red. I looked at Jungkook again and saw him stepping on the car's break as our bodies leaned forward. Because, of the car's movement.

"Jungkook?" I called his name, after regaining my posture. But was only greeted by silence... Though, I decided to try again. "Jungkook, is everything alright?" I asked, finally succeeding in getting his attention as he looked at me immediately, with wide eyes. He looked like I woke him up from a dream.

"Erelah?"

"Are you alright?" I asked again as I tilted my head to the side, taking him a few seconds before being able to answer my question. "Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" He reassured me as he flashed me a smile, but it wasn't convincing me. Because, I could see him hiding sadness behind it.

Just what was that call about? I asked myself, wanting to know why he suddenly became gloomy, but I decided not to. And just mind my own business. I know he'll tell me when he's ready.

_______________

The next day has arrived as yesterday has been left behind, remaining only as a memory. Jungkook was currently filling up the printer's ink containers, since it is running low now. While on the other side of the room, Taehyung's figure emerged from the glass door, his hands carrying a stack of papers. So, since he cannot use his hands, he used his feet to open the door instead.

Taehyung then entered the room, stumbling for a few seconds, but regaining his posture soon after. He then walked past Jungkook, who was crouched down to the printer's eye level as he re-filled the ink containers.

Straying his eyes away from Jungkook's figure, Taehyung stopped in front of a white shelf and started putting the stack of papers neatly on each one. After he had finished his task, he turned around, his eyes making their way back to Jungkook, who was about to insert the red ink in the container of the black on-

Taehyung's eyes widened, upon realization as he dashed towards Jungkook, snatching the ink from his hands. Hindering Jungkook's work as the guy looked up at him. "Kook! Are you still half asleep? You were about to insert the red ink inside the black one," Taehyung exclaimed as he closed the lid of the ink and started waving it in front of Jungkook.

"Oh, sorry, there's just a lot in my mind right now..." Jungkook reasoned, as he stood up from his crouching position. While Taehyung, puts down the red ink on the table beside him, his right hand on his hip as he looked at Jungkook, tilting his head to the side. "Would you like to tell me?" Taehyung asked directly, Jungkook looked at him, pursing his lips into a straight line, contemplating if he should tell it to Taehyung.

"I would love to get it off my mind, yeah," Jungkook said, nodding his head twice as he rested his bum on the table behind him, his hands placed on both sides of the desk, supporting his body. "I'm listening," Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's side profile. "You see... My Boss wants me to go back to Korea-"

Jungkook couldn't finish what he was saying when Taehyung interrupted. "What?!" Taehyung asked in a loud manner as his eyes widened and his mouth hanging open after finishing his sentence. "Well, it's nothing that shocking really..." Jungkook added as he started caressing the floor with his shoe. "Nothing that shocking? HAHAHAHA and here you are losing your mind over it? Sure," Taehyung said rolling his eyes in the process.

"You're right... I'm not ready to leave just yet. Not you and Christina and definitely not- Erelah." Jungkook said making Taehyung frown about to make his way towards the guy. When a familiar voice spoke up, not too far from where they were. "You're leaving?" Upon hearing that familiar voice, the two of them turned around, seeing Erelah standing there, with furrowed eyebrows. But, she wasn't alone, she was joined by Christina who was looking at Jungkook with a frown on her face.

This wasn't how I planned to tell them, Jungkook thought.

_____________
ERELAH'S P.O.V

Jungkook and I drove through the now dark city of Los Angeles, the cars passing by us were the only thing you could hear as silence ensued from the both of us. I was kind of upset, that he kept that a secret from me yesterday... Especially, if it's about him flying back to Korea, however, I knew it better than anyone else, that he isn't obliged to tell me right away. Because, it isn't like we were in a relationship or something...

The thought making me frown as I looked outside the window beside me, letting my eyes pass by people I have never seen before, restaurants and, billboards of all sorts of kinds. Etc, etc. Then, my eyes saw a certain billboard that sparked an idea in my head. I immediately turned to look at Jungkook, who got startled as I saw his shoulders rise, his doe eyes looking at me through his peripheral vision. Before looking back at the road again.

"Hey, can we stop by somewhere?" I asked him, leaning slightly closer to him. "Stop by?" I nodded as he looked at his watch, checking the time. "It's already past eight... Where do you wanna go?" He asked as he put down his hand again, still focusing on the road. "To a Korean store..." I said as I blinked my eyes excitedly, seeing a smile paint Jungkook's lips slowly. "That's unexpected... Why though?"

"Let's buy Soju... Kinda in the mood for a drink..."

Well, isn't this one short chapter? I intended this to be longer

Well, isn't this one short chapter? I intended this to be longer... But I decided to cut it there for umm.. Reasons HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this chapter. I'm so happy that I got to update this one much faster than the other ones hehe.

I'll try my best to keep up with writing the updates. Especially, school is starting. But, I know I can do this!!❤