- 20

Coming back from a long trip, searching for wood

Coming back from a long trip, searching for wood. Jungkook and Taehyung finally reached their tents. With logs of wood in their hands as they laid them down on the ground, taking deep breaths as they crouched down beside them.

The two expected, Erelah and Christina to arrive before them. They were, however, nowhere to be found inside or outside the tents. "Guess they're having a hard time, huh?" Taehyung asked, looking in the direction where the two girls took off earlier.

"I mean, catching a fish isn't that easy. Fish are harder to get than you think." Jungkook answered, making Taehyung laugh.

They both waited another twenty minutes, but when that time came, neither of them had returned. Worry started to fill their thoughts as they looked at each other. "Don't tell me they got lost?" Taehyung asked a distressed expression on his face. While Jungkook bit his lips and brushed his hair back.

"If that's the reason, then, I should look for them." He said as he got off the ground and dusted off the leaves from his pants. Taehyung looked at him and was about to stand up too. However, Jungkook stopped him. "No, stay here. Who knows? They might not be lost and come back here while I'm not around."

He explained as Taehyung nodded, agreeing with what he said. "Try not to get lost, Kook." Taehyung reminded him. Jungkook let out a chuckle as he looked back at Taehyung. "I'm good with directions; you don't have to worry."

__________________

As Jungkook made his way through the vast forest. He couldn't help but get worried about the two. Especially Erelah. After realizing his feelings for her last month, Jungkook tried not to be vocal about it, though it was getting harder with each passing day. He found himself being more drawn to her.

He shook his head, knowing he had to focus on finding the two, shining his flashlight left and right from time to time. Then, suddenly, he heard familiar voices from a distance, with one standing out more. Jungkook stopped in his tracks and listened to the voice. "Didn't we go that way?"