- 27

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY

TAEHYUNG AND CHRISTINA, looked at the two in front of them, who were secretly glancing at each other as a smile spread across their lips, and as if on cue Taehyung and Christina looked at each other at the same time. "Am I trippin' or are these two acting like lovebirds?" Taehyung whispered in Christina's ear. "You're not. Because, I see it too." Christina answered as she looked back at Jungkook and Erelah again as she took a sip of her coffee.

While Taehyung nodded as he grabbed his glass of water, and drank it. But, while still looking at the two. Then Taehyung suddenly put down his glass of water rather harshly. Making Erelah, Jungkook, and even Christina look at him. "Taehyung, is everything alright?" Erelah asked him, her eyes wide and eyebrows slightly raised. "Yeah, everything is alright. But we sense something, don't we Tina?"

Taehyung suddenly threw Christina a question, her eyes widening. "U-umm... Yeah." That was all Christina managed to say. Jungkook's eyes panned from Christina, and Taehyung, which made Christina shy away as she hung her head low. Since Jungkook, and Erelah weren't speaking━that revealed a lot more for Taehyung and Christina. "No way, are you two... A thing now?"

Taehyung asked in anticipation as he leaned his body forward. Jungkook and Erelah looked at each other, not knowing how to answer Taehyung's question. "We don't really know... Honestly," Erelah answered, caressing her nape. While Taehyungs mouth hung open as silence filled the room. The only thing to be heard was the cars passing by outside along with the gushing of wind.

But was soon shattered by Jungkook's voice. "Of course, we aren't a thing," Jungkook stated, his voice flat. Erelah turned to look at Jungkook, with a shocked expression on her face. While Christina finally looked up as she stared at Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook noticed their facial expressions, so he decided to explain what he meant, immediately. "What I mean is━We aren't objects," Jungkook explained shortly as he raised his hand, stopping it on Erelah's head as he ruffled her hair.

Taehyung and Christina's eyes following his hand gesture. While Erelah looked at Jungkook as her eyelids blinked faster than normal. Feeling flustered by his sudden gesture as her hands let go of the spoon and fork, letting it fall to the metal plate as it made a clanking sound. "So, are you guys dating now?" Christina finally asked, after keeping her mouth shut for half of the conversation.