Chapter 34 (AAA Credit)

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm, I guess you got a point.." Subaru said.

Back To The Present

"Alright then, I'll give it to her. I just hope she likes it." Subaru said as he unzipped his suitcase and took out the miniature toaster box. When they were in Japan Rem wrote on the top of the box with a black marker "For Nee-Sama, love Rem"

Subaru thought it was cute to see Rem get excited about giving her sister a toaster for Christmas. Even though he thought Ram wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it, especially since she couldn't even use it without any electricity.

Going towards Ram's office, Subaru creaked open the door and peeked his head in. Hiding the toaster behind the door. "Hello Ram, before me and Rem leave we wanted to give you a gift." He said.

Ram looked up from her paperwork and towards the door. "A gift?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah a gift..." Subaru responded. He opened the door fully, revealing the toaster box to Ram. "Nee-Sama, me and Subaru want to give you this toaster as a gift. It's a part of a tradition celebrated in Subaru's country of origin. I hope you love it." Rem said.

Rem took the toaster from Subaru and walked up to Ram's desk. The whole time Ram was staring at the toaster unsure of what to think of it.

"Anyway, here's your gift." Rem said as set the toaster down on Ram's desk. She watched as her sister opened the box and pulled out the toaster and inspected it, looking quite intrigued by the look of it. "Did you really get this for me?" Ram asked.

"Yes Nee-Sama, do you like it?" Rem responded.

"It's pretty interesting Rem, what is this used for exactly?"

"You can't exactly use it Nee-Sama, Subaru says the toaster requires electricity in order to function. Though you can still use it as a display item. I think it would look nice on your desk." Rem said.

"Hmmm, interesting. Well thank you Rem for getting this for me. I'll put it right here on the top corner of my desk. I'll even keep the box, I like the message you put on there." Ram said as she set the toaster down gently. .

"Thank you Nee-Sama, I'm so glad you like it." Rem said.

"I wasn't expecting you to actually like it Ram. I thought you were going to call it stupid...." Subaru said.

"Of course I like it, I appreciate any gift Rem gives me. Even though I don't understand it, I still appreciate it."

"Well Nee-Sama, me and Subaru should be heading back now. I'll see you again in a couple of months." Rem said.

"Alright then bye Rem, I hope to see you next time you come visit." Ram said.

With the gift given and there goodbyes said. Subaru and Rem left to return to Japan. Leaving Ram alone in the Astrea manor to finish her boring and complex paperwork. A couple hours passed and Reinhard showed up in Ram's office.

"Dear I think it's time for the royal meeting." Reinhard said as he walked through the door.

"Alright then, I'll be down in a moment." Ram responded as she continued to do paperwork.

Reinhard was about to walk out back into the foyer until he noticed the toaster laying on Ram's desk which peaked his interest and curiosity. "What's that mechanism on your desk, where did you get that?" He asked.

"It was just a gift from my sister..." Ram responded.

Going up to her desk, Reinhard inspected the toaster. "And where exactly did she get this?"