Sure, I might have a few bruised ribs now because the woman had managed to get a good kick in, but I was also $4,000 richer from only three hours of work. I'd say it was worth it. 

Humming quietly to myself as I stripped off my clothes and let them fall to the small box of floor space I had, I turned on my shower as I brushed out the knots of my once braided hair. When the steam got hot enough to fog up the air, I pulled back the thin curtain and stepped inside, instantly sighing at the feeling of the heat against my sore body. 

It felt like a mental massage as I lathered shampoo into my hands, trying to wash myself without remembering the way Xavier's fingers had gripped me there earlier in the same spot I was now. Droplets of water ran down my stomach and over the thick curves of my thighs, dripping down the same places Caleb had run his shoe up, teasing me with Alec's quiet murmurs of praise on the side. 

God, in only an hour, these men have left me so mindfucked that I was actually wet just thinking about them again, forcing my hands to touch my body for as little as possible as I cleaned away the memories of tonight. 

I'm sure I would see them again soon, but for now I accepted that my shower and sleep were the only things I would let myself think about for the rest of the night.

Washing over my stomach and being extra gentle around the most tender parts, I frowned at the sight of bruising already coming in clear, trying not to waste too much thought over it.

By the time I actually turned off the shower and grabbed my towel, the tips of my fingers had gone wrinkled and cold. 

"Hey, Lev." I called out as I padded back and forth on my feet, wrapping my overly large towel around my body as I debated if it was clear to walk out or not. Putting back on mud specked and bloody clothes didn't really seem effective considering I'd just showered out of them, however I also hadn't planned for Lev to still be here when I got back. 

Stupid, overworked brain. 

I called his name just one more time more good measure with no response, my hair already starting to fall in little curls as I gripped my towel tight around me. 

It's not like Lev hasn't seen me like this before because of the communal showers in our training centres, but he's still a grievance to me when he follows around like my own personal guard dog 24/7.

Knowing I didn't really have a choice either way, I slid open the door to my bathroom tentatively just to find myself alone in the small room, nobody else here to accompany me. Well, that is until I walked up the two stair level to where my bed was, finding Lev sprawled out just as comfortably as before on the mattress... with my book. 

"This is some interesting shit you read, Adams." Lev grins as he doesn't look up from the page he was on, my bookmark tossed onto the bed beside him carelessly.

For a second I was frozen, not knowing what to do as I stood there in disbelief. Then, it wore off, my feet carrying me all the way to his side before I pulled the book from his hand angrily, marking the page and setting it on the small table next to me. 

Lev was barely holding in his laugh as I curled my fingers around the front of his shirt, being mindful of the fact I was still only in a towel as I yanked him from the bed. 

"I mean really, you know they have that shit on video now, right?" He continued, smiling from ear to ear as I dragged him across the room with one hand, holding my towel in place with my other. 

I think I've had enough of men for tonight. 

"Time to go, Ivankov." I merely say, not letting myself smile in return at the situation before us. Instead, I walked him straight to the exit, my thoughts feeling less clouded as I blindly opened the door and threw him out.