Lu Meifeng shared Cao Manyan about her life as a highschool student . Lu Meifeng also inavertently exposed her own puppy relationship before with Yi Meilin . 

Shao Boya lifted his head and looked at his mother when he heard about Uncle Yi . He hung his head down again and thought to himself , they really had a past .

Recalling Uncle Yi's face when he was talking with him inside the car . Shao Boya couldn't help feeling a little complicated for his mom . He couldn't understand why she ran away from them .

Cao Manyan listened carefully and immediately deduced the background of the villain.  His iris moved to the silent boy and couldn't help thinking to himself that he was really the big boss of the story . Who would have thought that he had such background at his father's side.  Just the surname Yi , everyone living in the capital will immediately know how powerful that family is . Moreover , it was also impossible for Lu Meifeng to become Yi Meilin's ex girlfriend if she doesn't have a background .

The novel was all about Lin GenXin , Wan Suchun , Cui Tengfei and their character development during their life in the school . His character as the second male lead's big brother rarely appeared in the novel . Occasionally , the novel narrated the villain's mysterious power as a CEO in a big company .

It was also said that the male lead and the villain knew each other right from their childhood stage . They had a quarel before and they grow to become rivals in school . Shao Boya served as the unbeatable mountain within Lin GenXin's eyes .

The male lead wanted to surpass the villain and push him to the second rank and because of that , Lin GenXin endured his family's abuse and bully and became a famous painter in the Art Circle .

He got the attention of some old men who had a hobby of gazing on the ancient arts in the history. He made some connections and that was the time when he met the second female lead . There's a lot of encounters around the male lead's side and Cui Manyan only knew few hints about the villain .

Cui Manyan turned to look at the male lead of the story , Lin GenXin and noticed the admiration within his eyes .

So it was true ...

But what caused them to fight each other?

Suddenly , a little girl stood up on her chair and gave Cui Manyan a piece of fish.  Cui Manyan's attention was drawn to her .

Shao Yu smiled sweetly at the teenager and said . " Eat more , brother.  "

Cui Manyan felt like he was seeing flowery effects around the girl's face and couldn't help pausing for a while .

Such a charming little girl , no wonder his little brother kept on stealing glances at her. " Thank you , little girl. "

Hours passed and the three guests bid their farewells . Shao Yu gave each of them boxes of chocolates she recieved from Uncle Yi . Cui Tengfei was so happy that even when he returned home he was still clutching on the box of chocolate he recieved from Shao Yu. 

Cao Manyan at the side chuckled and inserted both of his hands into his pocket . He walked towards his room and muttered. " What a lovestruck fool . "

Cao Manyan paused and recalled the car parked not too far from Shao Boya's home when they passed by .

" Uncle Yi is dwelling on that house ... He was probably stalking Auntie Lu . "

---

Lu Meifeng was washing dishes when her old smartphone suddenly rang . Lu Meifeng paused and touched her pocket where her phone is vibrating .

She turned to look behind and saw her eldest son sweeping on the floor silently . Pursing her lips , she called out to him.  " Xiao'Boya , when you finished sweeping . Can you wash the dishes . I have something to tend right now . "

Shao Boya's eyes moved towards her mom's face and obediently nodded . " A'right ."

Lu Meifeng smiled and patted his head before exiting the house . Once she walked a bit farther from home , she immediately picked up her phone and answered the call .

" What?! " She annoyingly answered. 

Yi Meilin listening at the side immediately flinched from the sudden shout . " Ah? Ah Feng , i-i just want to ask wether you've already eaten.  "

Lu Meifeng turned silent then sighed . She comb the strands of her hair and turned it messy before speaking in a helpless manner . " Yi Meilin ... Please stop this act , i don't want to bother you guys again . Please let us live peacefully ok? "

" No! Ah Feng , i just want you forgive me.  "

Lu Meifeng felt more irritated and then suddenly asked . " What if i forgive you , would you go away then? Would you leave peacefully then? "

" ... " Yi Meilin felt hurt and bit his lower lip in distress . " ... Ah Feng ... I still love you.  "

" Don't you remember that because of your crazy suitors , my baby almost died? "

Yi Meilin's breathe seemed to halt because of that memory .