Slowly, I slide off my clothes and climb into the tub, allowing the bubbles to swallow my figure and cover the surface of water all around me.

When the water settles, Minho reaches a hand out which I grab. He takes this as an ok and opens his eyes, adortion completely filling them as soon as they settled on me.

He slightly smiled before squeezing my hand and pulling me towards him. I don't fight him as he carefully turns me around so I face away from him. He carefully moves me to sit in between his legs, easing me back to lay on his chest. Almost as soon as I was put in the position, I settled against him, leaning back with his head resting to the right of mine.

"Is this ok?" He asks while moving to sit more comfortably.

I hum instead of using words, the atmosphere, water, feeling, and his presence is so nice and relaxing, I feel like I could fall asleep here and now.

"Minho, I just saw my neck. Why did you leave such a dark mark there? Will it even be gone by the time we have to leave?"

"No, but I'm glad it won't. I want people to know they can't take what's mine when we go back." He says calmly, moving forward to kiss the spot gently.

Minho leans back a bit, putting his head back on the rolled up towel as he slides an arm around my torso. As I rest against him, closing my eyes for a moment to relish the time I have here with him, he strokes my shoulder, letting the bubbles slide down my skin back into the water.

After a couple of minutes in the comfortable silence, Minho hums then brings his head up off the towel.

"Sungie, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

He adjusts himself to sit up, moving me to stay against his chest. I try to turn my head as much as I can to look at him, trying to get a reading of his facial expression.

"Um, you don't have to tell me now.. You can wait and answer me later, if you want. But.. you never answered my question from the clothing store."

Minho never hesitates with his words, so this was an interesting thing in itself. He must be nervous.

His question from the store, I had only given it a moment's thought about it since he asked me. But it isn't a hard decision, I knew the answer then and there when he asked.

"Yes."

"Hmm?"

"I would love to be your boyfriend, Lee Minho."

A/N:
Eeeep he finally said yes!

I hope this scene was good too, again, I've never written this stuff before.

Anyway, I'm gonna go on a rant about stuff, scroll or swipe past if you want.

So, soobin is recovered, I didnt know HueningKai had c*ovid, but it's ok because txt is good now.
Changbin, Jisung, and Seungmin have c*ovid. help. Idk if you've seen it, but Minho has been kind of down in a lot of recent interviews and videos. Idk what's going on, but there was also that one english interview where he almost started crying, he looked so broken and sad. If you go search for it you'll probably find it.
Also, CHA EUNWOO HAS C*OVID. I dont talk abt him much, but me and my sister worship this god of a man.
I hope their all doing ok and getting the car they need right now.
I just thought about Chan, is he ok? Half of his kids are sick or sad, so how is he holding up?
Omg this is a lot.

Anyway, I'm sorry if this ruined your day, but I thought people should be made aware.

Here's the meme:

Love you guys!❤🖤❤🖤