I can tell from the way he said this that he didn't only mean the last part for right now, he also meant it for the future. Not only for consent, but also for wherever this relationship might go later.

I let out a shaky breath.

"Ok."

He only slightly smiles before leaning forward towards my face. He catches my lips for a kiss that starts out slow, but gets more aggressive than before. His hands let go and move to caress and hold my waist, my hands go to his shoulders and back. As I try to keep up with the emotions and sensations and feelings in the moment, Minho stops and backs up, staring at me trying to catch his breath, before rushing back.

Instead of landing on my lips he hits the corner of my mouth, kissing down to my jawline and to my neck.

There, he kisses around, letting a few linger for a second. All of a sudden he starts lightly biting and sucking in different spots, moving around like he's looking for something.

When he reaches just under my ear, I let out an unexpected noise, covering my mouth as soon as I heard myself.

Minho backs up to look at me, my face more red from the sound I just made.

He smirks and pulls my hand away.

"It's ok, baby. I want to hear you."

I don't respond as he continues working, sucking harder around that same spot, more noises and his name quietly fall from my lips over and over again. It kind of hurts, but not in a way that I want him to stop. If anything I need him to keep going.

With one last kiss on that spot, he backs up and admires what he did. In one swift but slow movement, he reaches up to pull his already loose shirt off.

I shut my eyes, slowly opening them to see his built figure still straddling me. Somehow, he's even more attractive than before.

I knew he worked out to stay in shape, I've seen his arms and thighs before. But I didn't realize what he was hiding under his shirt until now.

I reach a hand up, but stop short, unsure about it.

He smiles, almost too sweetly for the situation we're in, and grabs my hand, gently bringing it up towards his torso.

"You can touch me, kitten. You can do whatever you want."

My hand rests on his slightly defined abs. He's no body builder, but he definitely works out a lot to keep his figure. And it's plenty enough to admire.

I feel around and take in his body, amazed by everything like I'd never seen another person before.

His body temperature rises noticeably as I go lower, which kind of scares me. Out of no where, he reaches forward towards the hem of my shirt, slowly inching it up to reveal my stomach.

I retreat my hands to stop his, getting him to look at my startled face.

"What is it, baby?"

"I-I'm embarrassed."

"Why?"

"I'm not as built as you."

He smiles and brings one of my hands to his lips, placing a small kiss on my knuckles.

"Baby, you don't need to be embarrassed about that. I know I'll still love you either way."

After hearing this, I slowly grab the hem of my shirt, Minho following to help me. He slides the fabric over my body and head, throwing it on the floor next to his discarded shirt.

I cover my face, still embarrassed at being this exposed.

His hands come over to un-cover my face, letting me go to slide his hands down my sides.