Chapter 18: A Lot Of Missed Calls

Start from the beginning

   *Eleanor*

   I heard the slam of Jenan's door upstairs and quickly dialled Louis' number. Actually, he had called me when I had pulled my phone out of my pockets but I didn't want Jenan to know, so I ignored the call.
   Louis immediately picked up after the first ring. "Eleanor? Is everything okay?"
   "Yes, Lou." I replied, swallowing the bite of pizza which was in my mouth.
   "You didn't pick up." He said.
   "Yeees, sorry. I couldn't." I explained weakly.
   "Well, never mind." He sighed. "Could I ask you for a favour, El?"
   "What is it?" I asked, knowing what he was going to ask me.
   "Could you please pass by our flat and look after Jenan?" he asked nervously.

I scratched my head. "Well, actually I'm with her right now."
   "Really??" he asked, sounding surprised then he sighed in relief. "That's perfect, thanks El. Did she tell you about what had happened?"
   "Yes," I groaned. "She did."
   On the other end of the line, Louis sighed deeply. "Harry has locked himself into his hotel room and won't open the door or answer to anyone of us. Zayn has just disappeared and we can't reach him on the phone. Liam is sitting on the couch not moving, only staring at the phone in his hands, feeling worried about Zayn. And Niall and me don't know what to do."
   "Poor boys.." I muttered. "Except Harry. That retard. What the hell has got into him?!"
   "We don't know." Louis replied. "And Harry doesn't know either. But tell me, how is Jenan? I mean, is she mad at Harry? What a dumb question, of course she is, isn't she?"
   I threw a look onto the stairs, listening if she was still talking on the phone. "She doesn't really show it, but she's hurt by Harry's words. She's not really mad, more.. upset." I tried to explain. "I guess I'll stay over at your flat for tonight, so that she won't be alone."
   "Ya, do that please. Thanks, babe."
   I just wanted to reply when I heard the slam of Jenan's door and her footsteps approaching the stairs.
   "Uhh, gotta go!" I whispered. "She's coming back. Bye!"
   "Wha..?" was the last thing I heard from Louis before cutting the connection and placing my mobile in my pockets. As soon as I grabbed a slice of pizza, Jenan appeared at the end of the stairs.
   "Hey, I'm sorry I'm late." She said, sitting down onto the couch.
   "Never mind, J." I smiled at her and threw a look onto my watch. "Well.. while you were away I thought about having a sleepover tonight with you, is that okay?"
   Jenan's face lit up. "That would be great, El."
   Smiling, I stood up. "Okay, I'm gonna fetch some clothes now and other stuff I need and be right back, okay?"
   Jenan nodded and I gave her a quick hug before turning around and heading over to the door.
   "See ya!" I waved, stepped out of the flat and finally closed the door behind me.

*Jenan*

   Immediately after the flat's door closed behind Eleanor, I started feeling lonely. Now that I was alone and not distracted by someone's company, the phone call of Harry came into my mind, and I started feeling utterly upset again. Harry was that one person I trusted the most after coming here to London, he had become something like a best friend. He never treated me badly or had said something which hurt me before, and I still couldn't understand why he got that mad about me talking to Liam and Zayn about the silly Natalia-thing. The only problem was that I knew Harry too less to tell if his 'I hate you' was actually meant by him or not.
   My thoughts were interrupted by the vibration of my phone, this time it was Niall. I smiled by the thought of him. After the slow start of our relation at the beginning, gradually it won stability and now it grew day by day, or actually meal by meal. But still, I didn't pick up. Instead I sunk back deep into the sofa and started flashbacking over moments between me and Harry..

   "Harry, what are you doing?!" I screamed and ran over to the kitchen. That happens when you cook something and leave the kitchen for 5 seconds: you come back and find someone laying hands on the food.
   "Nothing," Harry replied, continuing his work which was about spoiling my pizza. "I just wanted to Jazz up your pizza a little."
   I looked at him in silence, my eyes wide, following every move of his hands. "Jazz up my pizza??! By adding
tacos!??"
   He only threw a short look at me over his shoulders and continued arranging the taco pieces all over the unbacked pizza. "Yeah, why not?" he only asked. "It gives it a great taste."
   "I doubt that!" I laid my hands on my waist. "And who gave you the permission to spoil my pizza?"
   Harry finished his work and turned to me, a wide grin upon his face. "Hey, I'm Harry Styles."
   "Really?" I replied sarcastically. "So is Harry Styles  used to do what he wants?"
   "Yes." He said, still grinning.
   "And is Harry Styles used to get what he wants?" I said to play out time and eyed the kitchen. My eyes fell on the sink right on my left and I slowly approached it with my hand.
   "Well actually, yes." Harry said.
   "And is Harry Styles.." I said, opening the tap. ".. used to get punished for his deeds?" by the last sentence I had already splashed a lot of water onto his face and T-shirt.
   "Hey!" he exclaimed and hid his face behind his hands.I just chuckled and kept waving my hand back and forth as if I was flicking flies. "Now get out of my kitchen." I ordered him and turned to my ruined pizza.
   "Your kitchen?" Harry raised his eyebrows. "It's still my flat."
   "It's also Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn's." I said rolling my eyes.
   "But if we did a voting," he said and leaned onto the empty place beside the pizza "Louis would be by my side, and I could easily threat the other boys."
   "Hmmm.." I opened the oven, grabbed the pizza cripser and placed it inside. "With what would you threat them?" I asked whilst closing the oven and turning it on.
   "Well, I could tell Niall that I would steal his Nando's VIP card. And I could tell Zayn I would break all his mirrors."
   Slightly chuckling I leaned against the stove. "What about Liam?"
   "Hmm.." Harry made a face as if he was thinking deeply. "Well, I can let him vote for you, so that you won't be standing alone against all of us." He said with an evil grin on his face.
   I laughed and just hit him with the checkered towel beside the sink.