Chapter 1

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎💗

(𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘍)

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀✨

*𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚*

Y/N POV

*Midnight*

I was walking home from work, it was so exhausting as always and I knew that it wouldn't get any better.l arrived home and quickly made dinner before my dad comes home drunk!

"ding dong"

Dad:" open the f***ing door before break it"

Me:".. I-I'm coming

Dad: " why didn't you open the door? huh?"(he said screaming)

Me:" I w-was making d-dinner.."

Dad:" Liar!!, were you talking to that bastard again?"

Me:" No dad I swear, I didn't talk to Jin ever since you told me not to".

Of course, that was a lie, because how could I....Jin is my only best friend.

Dad:" give me your phone!"

Me:" what? but.."

Dad:" now!"

I hand him my phone and reads the messages between us. Well, I told him that I am going home to make dinner and that unsurprisingly made my father go crazy, so he threw the phone on the wall and great..my phone is broken now, but of course that didn't make him satisfied, he started to punch me on the face and then he took off his belt and started to whip my hands and legs, I know it will leave a mark but I couldn't care less. All I was thinking about is when he will stop. I wish I could do something that will stop him, but what can I do? l'm so weak... I wish Jin was here l know he would protect me. But unfortunately, he wasn't, he will never be because he traveled to America...he left me alone as my mom did.

I started tearing up, wishing that my pain will end up as soon as possible because I can't take it anymore I am mentally tired and physically dying I screamed in my mind "please can anyone just help me?!" but no one will ever hear me out because I am all alone.

1 Hour Later

Dear diary,

I was so scared, but that didn't prevent him from punching me like every day since my mom died, and ever since she left us, he changed, he's not the same father knew but I know he was just as caring and loving like any normal father but now I wish I can escape...

THE END OF Y/N POV

Unknown POV

I was standing there with a sad face staring at her promising that I will change this and that I will protect you my princess. that's the time when everything just has started...