Son of the Ferryman

Start from the beginning

One day Sally got a call from her friends when she was with Charon. "Girl you are not using any excuse to get out of this one, we are going to a party, and If we have to come to your house and drag you out by your hair we will." By the tone of her friend Steph, She knew there was no getting out of this one. "Ok fine, can I bring a plus one at least." "Anything for you to come with us" Steph answered. Steph thought that Sally would bring another girl. Oh, how wrong she was.

"Uh Ch-Chris," Sally asked nervously. "Yep," Chris asked popping the P. "Do you want to come with me and my friends to a party. "Sure," Chris said Lighting up like a kid on Christmas. Sally laughed and thanked him. She wanted to kiss him so badly. But there was a part of her screaming to not get rejected.

Another time skip.....

The party was at a hotel, Charon booked the two a room with two bedrooms, much to Sally's disappointment, and they changed and went to the Pool are where the party was being kept. Sally met up with her three friends who were at the Party. Steph, Cassie, and Monica. "Chris these are my friends, Steph, Monica, and Cassie, Guys this is Chris." She said turning to look at the three ladies who were oogling Chris, His eyes, arms chest... pants. To which Sally glared at the three snapping them out of their initial shock at how hot Sally's plus one is.

They dragged the two to the bar and to the middle of the dancefloor and started dancing. Chris didn't know how to dance and Sally didn't want to dance but Chris pushed her into it, so sally decided to drag him along. They danced and laughed at each other's failure. When they were done they went to the bar drinking and talking. Charon like his drink and slipped some nectar into it secretly as they drank and talked about their life.

Charon noticed Sally was drunk, so he led her up to their room, He himself was a little beyond tipsy at the amount of nectar he put into his drink. and was losing control of himself. When they got up to their room Sally went into the shower and came out 10 minutes later in a lacy translucent nightgown. Charon had to fight himself not to stare at her. He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. 3 minutes later. the Shower curtain opened to show a drunk Sally standing looking over all of Charon's body. Charon Jumped behind the shower curtain in shock. he was still drunk as well but he had minor control over his body. Sally w-why are you here" He asks. Sally loosens the tie on her gon making it fall to the floor, as she removed her final garments, and stepped into the shower with him. She touches his chest and traces his abs. "Sal-" He didn't get to finish as Sally smashed her lips to his. Charon felt himself lose control fully as he lifted Sally up and Pust her gently against the wall kissing her back. He moved to her neck, collarbone, etc trailing down, leaving Sally moaning. Charon guided his member into Sally, taking her purity and having her screaming in ecstasy as they spent their night in pleasure as they moved to the room.

-------------

Sally woke up naked, with her head on something Soft yet hard and comfortable. She had a pounding headache. She looked around shocked to find herself on top of Chris. She blushed as she felt his naked body under her. She shifted and felt his not-so-small friend press against her. She shifted again and this caused Charon to wake up. He looked around confused until everything came back to him. He moved Sally off of him blushing profusely. "I- I am sorry if we did anything you didn't like because I am sure we know what happened," Charon said as he saw Sally looking scared. "I-its ok, it's just..." She sighed. "Do you want to be with me?" She asked. "Charon catching on after a bit, nodded. "I like you sally," Charon took a deep breath. "For fuck sake I love you, Sally, I want to be with you for eternity, I want an us," he said moving closer to her gradually. He knew he was late to deliver souls to their rightful place but he didn't care.

"Sally smiled a tearful smile. She rushed forward and kissed him as he kissed back. "I love you too," she said as she continued to kiss him. They started their morning in pleasure and ended it off just the same.

As the months turned into a year, Charon visited Sally's apartment after a long delivery of souls to the fields of punishment, knocking on her door. He heard crying and saw the door was open. He rushed in to see Sally on the floor crying. He picked her up and carried her to the couch and kissed her caressing her cheeks. "What's wrong," he asked. "No! you're not going to love me anymore! she said trying to get out of his hold. "I will always love you, tell me what's wrong," He asked gently. "I-I am p-pr-pregnant" She whispered. Charon was beyond shock and to say he was ecstatic was a HUGE understatement. " OMG, THAT'S AMAZING!" He shouted kissing her. "Y-your happy," she asked surprised. "Why not, I am having a child, my first child!" Until he remembered something... He is a god...

"Sally there is something we need to talk about." He said nervously

"Does it explain why you don't breathe, or why your heart doesn't beat?" She asks

"H-how did you know." He expected the mist to cover things like that up.

"I don't know I have seen weird stuff like. a snake lady, and this one-eyed man, a cyclops" He was shocked. she was a clear-sighted mortal. 

He then explained that he is Charon, the god of the dead, the ferryman of hades, sailor of the river Styx, and river Acheron. He continued to explain greek mythology and that she is a clear-sighted mortal, the gods, etc. He finally explained the laws stating he can't interfere in his children's life to which Sally understood.

As the time passed he always stayed with sally and helped her through the pregnancy. He knew that, unlike other gods, they just left a mortal pregnant to fend for herself. 

On the day of the birth, he brought Sally to the hospital and waited until the birth of his son. When his son was born he left, as he wasn't able to be there. He was so devastated. To top it off Hades said he couldn't go to the mortal world for the next three months since he has been leaving so often. He wrote a letter to sally explaining what happened and when the 3 months were done he visited Sally's apartment but she wasn't there.

He went all around the city but couldn't find her. Finally, he went into the forest where he heard a baby's cry. He ran to the sound only to find his lover and his son on the ground. His lover was dying. he used his powers to sense she was too far gone for anything mortal or godly to help her. And he cried. He picked up his son and walked over to his dying lover. He eased her pain, so it wouldn't hurt as much.

He caressed her cheek. "I kno-w you ca-n't sa-ve m-e lov-e," She forces out. "But ple-ase ta-ke o-ur so-n, r-raise hi-m, ple-ase, find a lo-oph-ole in the syst-em just ple-ase ta-ke our s-on" She pleads to which Charon agrees. He can't bear to see his lover in such a state. the arrow sticking out of her heart. the golden dust surrounding them. He comes to the conclusion that an espousai killed her. However, the arrow was, Silver?

"What's his name," Charon asked softly to his dying lover.

"Perseus" She states

"Perseus Jackson," She said as she took her final breath

"Forever my bundle of joy". She said as her body shimmered with the power Charon used to send her soul to the Asylum.

It had a ring to it Charon though. "Perseus Jackson"

"Son of the Ferryman"

Ending Kinda rushed :(... This is a new book, Percy is the son of Charon, The ferryman. Yes, there is a plot. TY of over 8k reads on Their Demon, New chapter of The Devil, and The New King soon... 2177 word count. Vote comment and share...