"How do you know my brother will take back his testimony? The other day he was still convinced that he was right in his beliefs."

Their old professor hands Hermione a form, and gives Ginevra a knowing smile as she tilts her head to the approaching government building. "You all are not the only ones Kingsley has been using. I have full faith in your brother's character. He will do the right thing."

"He will." The statement comes from the right. From the group of old classmates who are also here for support. Padma is shaking her head back and forth as she pulls her robe around her tighter. Like she is trying to convince herself of what she is saying.

Theo hopes she is right. Not just for Draco's sake, but also for Hermione and Ginevra's. It was breaking both of them to see him on the opposing side of a battle they have been fighting. If he didn't side with them, if he held onto his denial, then that would truly be unforgivable.

If he changed his beliefs into an act this big, there was no reconciliation possible.

Hermione told them all about the conversation she had with him right before they helped her escape.

After his stay at St. Mungo's, Theo had complained and made a list of all the changes and improvements the healing center needed. So many outdated forms of healing. So many unneeded protocols. And not enough advanced wards around rooms that were supposed to keep patients in. (That one he made sure to keep to himself.)

But from what Hermione said, it seemed the notes from Draco had the effect she was hoping for. But Ron ran out of the room before she could be sure.

Their plan would be easier if Kingsley lost his support.

While the Minister might be the most powerful man, Ron was now the most popular. And popularity held a different kind of power.

They make it to the stairs, and start to climb up to the door.

"Here we go again. After this Teddy, I want to stay in bed for days." She reaches over, and takes the stick out of his mouth, and places it between her own.

"If our bed is still intact, you got yourself a deal, Gingersnap."

He hadn't been back to his rooms since before the Final Battle, but Ginevra went to get supplies and also to feed Hermione's hideous kneazle. She hasn't come out and said it yet, but he is quite aware of The Order's lack of care for items and places they were using.

His rooms were left a mess no doubt.

How a mess? That was yet to be seen.

They couldn't go back to his rooms after getting Hermione out of St. Mungo's. The Aurors surely searched there first. Instead, Blaise took them to one of Draco's family properties in Italy that his mother had purchased. It was a beautiful home. Not a manor at all like most of them grew up in. Smaller in size, but warmer in Theo's opinion. Not that any of them had been granted any time to enjoy the new location, or a world not in the midst of a war anymore.

Not when Draco needed their help.

Ginevra holds the cigarette out, and releases her exhale to the side as some of the group lines up to go through security.

Hermione stands, tapping her foot, watching the two of them with impatience as Theo waits for her to finish the cigarette.

His witch smirks, and then holds out the stick towards Hermione. "You can finish it. You look like you need it more than I do."

Hermione rolls her eyes, and pauses before reaching out, and sucking in the nicotine. She takes a long drag, closing her eyes as she holds it out of her mouth, and releases. Placing the stick in her hand as the line of people moves forward.