Who would notice that I have a cocktail with this tumbler? This cosmopolitan is one of the best drinks ever. It tastes like juice.

Just a few more sips. We wouldn't want to be drunk during class.

"Riley! Riley! Baby? Are you sick?" I felt his warm hand on my forehead.
"Let's bring you to the clinic."

I get up right away.

"NOOOOO!!!"
The nurse will find out.

I saw Maru grinning. Is it lunchtime already? Did I finish that 800 ml drink during class?

"You are really awesome, bijj. I am a fan." He laughed loudly, which caught Rye's attention.

"Why? What did you do?" Rye asked.

"You share with me the next time, okay?" Maru added. This best friend of mine is giving me a headache.

"I just brought a drink. I have no plans of finishing it."

"Riley! In class, really? Why would you bring that? Are you drunk?" Rye asked.

"Not at all. I just fell asleep because the lecture is boring."
Damn! I am a top student indeed.

"Don't do it again. You can drink at our place at the weekend." Rye said.
Drinking with his whole family again?
Damn, it means I need to control my intake.

"Or you can come with me later? Let's ask Abi." Maru offered.

"No, Maru. We have plans." My soon to be boyfriend said.

"Can I skip lunch?"

"You should eat at least. And please, Riley, don't do this again. It's against MSU rules too." Riley told me.

We are now having lunch with Aki, Shilo and Maru.

Maru got a phone call. Rye was busy feeding me.

"Ace? Why did you call me? I can tell him later. He is not here right now. Riley was absent. Did Cielo say he's here? I haven't seen him today."
Maru is still talking. He stood up and walked away from our table. Maybe they are talking about something personal now.
Rye put the spoon and fork down.
His eyes are like asking me what was that and who is Maru talking to?

I just thought of Ace earlier. How can he look for me?

Aki is just focused on eating.

Maru returned to his seat.

"Who is that? Why is he looking for Riley?" Rye is asking Maru without looking at him.

"Huh? Uhm..."
Speak normally, Maru. Rye is smart. He will think that you are hiding something.
"Our friend... Haha...Ace...hehe...well...he is looking for Riley because he said he can't contact him. " Maru looked at me.
"They have a taping near the school, so he wants to meet the squad. Did you block him?"

"You blocked your friend. Sounds good." Rye is looking at me with suspicions.

"Is that Ace from MSU too? The famous actor who courted you?"
Shilo asked.

Shilo wants to die today.
Where is my fucking sword? I am going to slice his neck right now.

"That's an old story, Shilo! Lols."
I tried to act cool.

Rye is not talking. He continued eating. Not going to feed me again?

Aki looked at me and mouthed 'good luck.'

Why would I be scared? It's not like I am still talking to that Ace. I am confident.

"This Ace is the famous actor, right?"
Aki asked. "I must say, you are really something, Riley." He grinned. It's like he is provoking his brother more.

"That was three years ago, Aki."

"Okay." He chuckled.

Can I punch Aki just one time? Give me this.

"Are you done eating?" Rye asked me.

I think Rye is just cool with it. I am relieved.

"Not yet," I answered.

"Finish it quickly." He ordered.

"Rye, let's visit the high school department. I am going to check Sky."
Aki asked him. But why do I feel like he is just asking Rye come with him to save my life?

"No, I need to do something."
He answered coldly.

It's awkward to eat now that all their eyes are on me. I feel like I will have indigestion.

When I finished eating, Rye stood up first. "Follow me." He asked.

"Wait, do you want some desserts? Let's go outside." He asked Rye.

"Later, Aki."
Rye turned to me. "Let's go."

I followed him to the elevator. He pressed the 6th floor. Rye opened a fully furnished room. It's like a home inside MSU.

As soon as he opened the door, he pinned me across the wall.
"Ace? Who is that? Is he courting you too?" His eyes are stabbing me.

"Huh? No. I told you. That was three years ago. I don't have a communication with him. I blocked him last month."

"What took you so long to block him?"

I am trying to push him away. "Can we just sit and talk?"

"Did you like that guy too?"

"Rye, no. We should be celebrating our third anniversary now if I like him but that's not the case. I never liked him."
Why is he so affected? Unlike him, this will be my first relationship, if ever. Should I be mad at him too?

"You don't know how hard I am trying to control my anger. Why would he still look for you? If I didn't hear it, will you go with them?"

"No, Rye. I have no plan of meeting him."

"I don't want to hear about it again. Are we clear? If he wants to meet you, ask him to face me first. I am still courting you, but I am expecting that you are only seeing me. I only promised you one month. Exactly on that day, you are my boyfriend. I won't accept a NO." He caressed my cheeks. "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes."

"Sleep here for now. I'll come back after class."