015: When She Knows, She Knows

"We have something to tell you."

Cole and Xavier stood infront of Aunt Josephine with nervousness written all over their features. Xavier rolled on the heels of his feet, while Cole fidgeted with his fingers.

"What's wrong my dears?" Aunt Josephine stared up at the two boys with worry.

"We-well..." Xavier started. "The two of us have been thinking and..."

"Xavier and I wanted to tell you that we... Are... Together. As a couple." Cole finished, staring at Aunt Jo.

"I know." She responded.

"Oh thank Go- wait, what!?" Xavier exclaimed.

"How did you..." Cole trailed off in confusion.

"Honey, I had been with Gertrude for years. I know lovers when I see them and you, children, are lovers." Aunt Josephine answered, a kind smile on her face.

"How long have you, uh, known?" Xavier asked.

"Since before you two even knew you liked eachother, at the party." She said. "I could see it in the way you looked at one another."

_____________

"Are we that obvious?" Xavier asked, placing his hand on Cole's.

"I'm not sure. I didn't think so, at least, until Aunt Josephine said she already knew." Cole answered, sighing.

"Let's not think too hard about it." He turned his head to Cole. "We're safe here, and she accepts us. That's all that matters."

"Yeah." Cole happily sighed. "And I have you."

"And I have you." Xavier kisses him.

_____________

Josephine sat in her living room, a record played in the background as she read one of Gertrude's favorite books. In walked Cole without, for once, his boyfriend.

"Cole, where's Xavier?" Josephine looked up from her book with a smile.

"Oh, he's sleeping. Xavier is awfully tired after that encounter with his parents a few days ago." Cole answers, sitting in the chair next to Josephine's.

"That's too bad, I wish he could join us for lunch." She responds, slightly upset.

"Yeah, me too..." He sighed.

_____________

Why da fuck you lyin'? Why you always lyin'? Mmm oh my god, stop fucking lyin'

*EDITED*