011: No Place To Go Anymore

In the morning, the first thought Xavier had was to go see Cole. He hadn't done it yesterday, as he had to get home and finish some homework from Miss Stacy, so he was very eager to see the boy.

After a quick breakfast, Xavier retrieved his things for school and set off on his way. He left earlier so that he could see Cole before school started, so Xavier walked faster than usual.

Soon enough, he was almost at the fort that was created by Anne and her friends before Xavier moved back home. He saw Anne's red hair and Cole's tall frame before he finally saw what lay where the building they all loved used to stand.

"Wha- what happened?" Xavier's shaky voice asked.

"It's... Gone. It's all gone. Everything." Cole quietly responded to him.

After a short silence, Cole looked at Anne angrily.

"You sold me out!" He said. "I trusted you!"

"What are you talking about?" Anne's saddened voice spoke.

"You brought the teacher here!" Cole yelled.

"You did what!?" Xavier widened his eyes, upset Anne would do something like that and not even tell them.

"You told her about me?! Are you that desperate to be liked?!" Cole's voice cracked. "She told my parents I'm not in school!"

"Oh my g-" Xavier covered his mouth, his eyes watering to see Cole in such a vulnerable state.

"I was trying to help." Anne cried.

"Well, you ruined my life!" Cole walked over to her. "They'll never let me leave the farm now, not even for school!"

"They can't do that!" Xavier said.

"They can and they will, it's over!" Tears fell down Cole's face. "I have nothing!"

Xavier walked over to the boy and grabbed his hand in comfort, making him calm down slightly.

"Who would do this? Do you know who did this?" Cole asked Anne.

"No." She shook her head.

"Who else did you show?!" He raised his voice.

"No one! I don't... I don't know." Anne sobbed.

Cole looked down and saw a green scarf. He let go of Xavier's hand and picked it up, staring at it. Cole's face turned stern, now that he had a pretty good idea about who did this.

"Cole." Anne slightly pleaded. "Cole!"

Cole turned around slowly and started to walk away from the two, towards the schoolhouse.

"Where are you going?!" Anne yelled out after him.

It had just hit Xavier now on who it was and his eyes widened. He quickly ran after the boy, not wanting Cole to get into any trouble. Anne followed shortly after, going whatever way Xavier went.

_____________

Xavier made it to the schoolhouse right behind Cole and grabbed his arm as Cole was about to open the door.

"Cole, don't." Xavier said.

Cole ignored him and opened the door anyway and ran over to Billy. Xavier hurried in after him, still trying to convince Cole to not do anything rash. To no avail as Cole tackled Billy to the floor, both landing with a hard thump and started fighting.

"Cole, stop it!" Xavier yelled to the boy.

"Stop it!" Diana said.

"Wait!" Billy exclaimed, trying to fight back. "Get... Off!"

"No, no, no! Don't hurt him!" Diana exclaimed.

"Freak!" Billy said.

"Cole, please! Stop this!" Xavier pleaded.

"Hey, hey!" Gilbert grabbed the guy that was about to gang up on Cole and removed him from the situation.

Anne sprinted through the door, out of breath and eyes full of tears, and ran over to where Billy and Cole were fighting. All of a sudden, a sizzling noise was heard and Billy held his ear; screaming in pain.

"Oh my God!" Xavier covered his mouth.

Billy was rolling on the ground, clutching his left ear in pain. Screams were emitting from him left and right and all of the other teens stared in shock. Cole backed away in fear and everyone else ran towards Billy, to make sure he was okay.

Not Xavier, though, he ran over to Cole to make sure he was alright. To be honest Xavier didn't really care if Billy was okay or not, he was an asshole that deserved whatever he got.

Miss Stacy came out of the backroom in confusion after hearing a scream. When she saw Billy on the ground and almost all of his peers checking if he was alright, she was trying to figure out what to do. While she did this, Cole ran out of the schoolhouse in a dazed state.

"Cole! Cole!" Anne exclaimed to the boy.

Xavier was right on his heels, not bothering to see how Billy was doing or to tell anyone where he was going. His mission was to make sure Cole was alright, and that's exactly what he planned on doing.

Cole kept running and running until he made it to the same cliff as when him, Anne, and Xavier yelled their hearts out. He stopped at the same place and stared into the horizon, eyes blurred with fear. Xavier ran up beside him and, without any words, pulled the boy into a hug.

Not long after, Anne showed up. She stared at the two, who never let go of the embrace, and walked over to them. Her presence made the boys let go and stare straight forward, like Cole was doing before.

"I'm sorry. Cole, I'm so, so sorry." Anne cried.

Tears dripped from Cole's eyes, much to Xavier's dismay, and he looked at Anne with sadness and anger.

"Everything I care about... Is gone. No sculpting, no school, my parents won't ever let me see you guys again..." He said to the girl. "I don't... I don't think there's a place for me here... I don't think there's any place for me in this world."

"Cole, don't say that." Xavier brought the boy into another hug. "Please, please don't say that."

Anne joined into the hug, trying to comfort her saddened friends. She sniffled and began to speak.

"It is not what we get out of life, but what we put into it. And you bring so much." Anne told Cole. "We'll figure it out. Alright?"

"We will." Xavier agreed.

_____________

Damnnnnnn, you got a bae? Or nahh? You tryna date? Or nahh?

*EDITED*