I saw the sparkle in his eyes and I knew what his idea was. I returned his smile grabbing the clothes with a little make-up bag on his table and running into the bathroom. He laughed at my excitement and I sent him a fingerheart before closing the door. After closing the door I looked down at the clothes in my arms, a faint smile on my face while thinking of how hard he was actually trying.

I shake my head and start putting on the clothes. The hoodie was oversized on me and the sweatpants too but it was easy to fix. I pulled the sweatpants as right as I could and pulled it up to my waist to fix the length. The hoodie was a little harder but I managed somehow to make it fit better but it left me with sweaterpaws, it was kinda like a little bonus since I loved sweaterpaws. Next up was the boots which already made me frown, they were clearly not my size but I still tried them on. I was right about it being too big but I stuffed it with toilet paper 'cause why not?

I wiggled my toes feeling the toilet paper even though I had socks on. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. This really would be so cool if it actually works. I pulled my hair up and braided it into a tight bun with a few short pieces near the end to make it look more natural under the hat. I take the bucket hat and place it on my head while fixing my hair. After a few minutes I managed to make my hair look like Jungkook's hair underneath the hat but it sure was a mission! I quickly took out some of the make-up trying to create magic.

I look down again at my clothes frowning when I realise something. I stick my hand out of the bathroom door trying to catch his attention with my hand. "Jungkook? Do you have something tight to wrap around my chest?" The room is silent for a second before I hear footsteps. A few seconds later I feel something placed in my hand. "Th-there you go! Call me again if it doesn't work." He sounded flustered which made me giggle. Poor man gets shy by this? I bring my hand back inside and see what he gave me. It was a bandage type large material which made it large enough to use. I take off the hoodie and shirt wrapping up my chest tightly and put the clothes back on.

I took a look at myself and gasped, I looked even more like Jungkook then before. I shook my head trying not to shiver from weirdness. "Wow Jungmei you make one hot man!" I say proudly to myself in the mirror before slapping myself. "No shush you creep!" I realised that I actually complemented Jungkook in one weird way. I grabbed my clothes and put in in the corner after folding it and walk out of the bathroom. The moment I walked out I saw Jungkook sitting on his bed busy with his phone.It surprised me how awake he was considering the time but I guess it's just because he is used to waking up at weird hours. I cleared my throught trying to get his attention. He looked up and his jaw dropped with his phone that fell through his hands.

He stood up looking like a deer in the headlights. I giggled at his face and walked up to him. "So how do I look?" I placed my hands on my hips with a satisfied smile.

"Y-you are me?! No wait you look like me!! Even more like me!! You look like a male version of me!!" I frowned at him trying not to burst out laughing.

"Hmmmm if I look like the male version of you now then what are you?" I smirked at him and saw his face heat up in embarrassment. "Yah!! That's not what I meant!!"

I laughed while he rolled his eyes at me but he smiles at me again. "I guess my plan really can work!" He took a step closer before looking me up and down with a frown. "Wait why are you so short?"

I looked at him in disbelief before slapping his arm. "Yah! I'm tall! You're just taller! I'm tall for a girl!" I folded my arms glaring at him. "Ay I'm not judging your height it's just something that won't make this plan work...I can't just change my height during from one day to another so people will realise. Luckily for me you are the same hight as Jimin so maybe if I get you higher shoes it would work." He scanned my shoes before looking up again.

"Umm Jungmei how do my shoes fit you? I know for a fact your feet are way smaller then mine since I see your feet compared to mine every night." He said those words so plainly that I almost choked on air. Boy why he observing my feet like that??

I decided to just not say anything about that and just move on from the foot-measuring man. "Ummm it doesn't actually fit but I stuffed it full of toilet paper! It actually feels really comfortable!" I flash him a toothy smile while he chuckled at me. "That was really smart! It's perfect then but- OH WAIT!!" He ran to his closet pulling things out before pulling out another pair of boots. He ran back to me and bended down to floor laying them down in front of me.

"Try these on! They have a higher platform and I'm definitely sure it will help making us more even in length." I pulled out my feet from the boots and tried on the other boots. After stuffing the new pair of boots with toilet paper, I stood up again. This time I felt higher up making me feel weird. Jungkook stabilises me before I could fall over and stood in front of me with a huge smile. "My my...look who just turned into my identical twin!"

He led me to the full length mirror and stood next to me. "Oh wow!" I gasped looking at us both. We looked like one person that was copied. We both turned to face each other with mischievous smiles. "You ready to enter my life Jungmei?"

"Never been more ready."