𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬.

[Short ass chapter , sorryyy]

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

I stand in the bathroom, leaning a little towards the mirror, trying to finish my makeup. Tonight was the night of lexi's play and me and fez planned to just go together to support her. Ash said it would be boring so he didn't wanna come.

Lexi's kinda like my mom in a way. I'd never admit that to her but still..

"Damn." I turned around to see ash standing in the doorway. I smile at him.

"Do you like my dressss?" I drag out the word dress.

"You look beautiful." He says.

The compliment made my heart race.

"You really think so," I blush. "Not too much?"

I flattened down the white dress with little beads along the torso with my hands.

"No, not at all. It's pretty." Ash stepped closer and kissed me softly.

I slightly giggled as i wiped off the little bit of gloss off his lips.

Fezco comes around the corner.

"Yo, Jayce! I have a question." Fez says.

"Hm?" I hum.

I look at the undone tie that's around his neck.

"You thinkin' tie.." He takes it off. "..Or no tie?"

"I like no tie, i think you'd look pretty handsome." I smile as i shrug.

"Aw, you think i look handsome?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile.

"Thank you, Jayce." He shows me a smile back.

I turn back to ash when fez walks away.

"Now, i love you but i gotta go put on my heels." I smile slightly.

"I love you too and your heels are in my room." He says as i walk away.

"Okay, thank youu!" I drag out the word you.

I walk over to his room.

I see Custer as i'm walking over to ash's room.