𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞.

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟖𝐭𝐡𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟓

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟖𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟓

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

I sit in class watching the little movie the teacher put on. I feel my phone vibrate and i look at it.

Ashbaby💕: This shit is boring asf
Jayce: It's not that bad, as long as i'm not doing work rn
Ashbaby💕: Yea true 😂

I put my phone down on my lap as i continue to watch the movie.

The principal walks in as we're all watching the movie. "Miss Jacobs, would you come with me?" He asks and all eyes turn to me as i walk out.

I see two police officers and Nate when i step out of the classroom. "Follow us" One of the police officers say.

I trail behind them and Nate.

They lead me and Nate into a room. Me and him take a seat as they close the doors.

"Nate. What did you do this time." I ask with concern laced in my voice.

"I didn't do anything." He says quietly.

I turn around to face my dad as he walks in and closes the door behind him. He walks up to the table and takes a seat.

He sighs and looks at Marsha. "Did you do it?" He asks. Did he do what?

"Not really." Nate says softly.

"Did you admit to it?" Our dad asks.

"No."

Our dad nods his head slowly.

"Did you do it?" Our dad asks again with a bit more pressure in his tone.

Nate looks at our dad. "No."

Our dad looks away from Nate with an expression of disbelief and sighs. "Well, that's good to hear."

He takes a breath in. "Her family's gonna press charges."

Nate looks away from our dad to look at his lap. "Fuck." He whispers.

"Hey." Our dad leans in and puts his hand on Nate's wrist. "Listen to me."

"You need to stay composed." He says. "Don't get angry, Don't make a scene."

"You walk out of the school with your head held high. Both of you."