𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥.

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

I watch as my dad places chili into the cups. "Hey daddy?" He looks at me. "Yeah Princess?"

"Do you kind of go ride some rides with a few friends?" I stand up.

"No." Nate says with a stern tone. "Yes" My dad says.

"I wasn't talking to you Nate but um, Thanks daddy! I'll be back later" I start walking towards the exit of the booth.

I hear Nate saying something about me. "Shes with a drug dealer, dad." I roll my eyes as i'm walking up to the pretzel booth.

I walk up to the pretzel booth and i see Ash with his back turned doing something, i tap on the booth with my nails to get his attention.

"Welcome to pretzel mania what can i get you?" He says with his back turned.

"What's up Pretzel boy?" I say giggling

He turns to me. "I told you yesterday to not call me that bro .."

"Okay and? Anyways when are you going on break or whatever you do" I say looking at the ferris wheel.

"Hold on, ima go find Fez then i'll be right back and then ima get on some rides wit you" He says looking around for fez.

"Mkay, im gonna go get us some tickets for the rides!" I say looking back at him.

"I'll see you soon Pretty girl." He says walking out of the trailer.

"See youuu!" I start walking towards the ticket booth.

I get to the ticket booth.

"Could i get 20 tickets?" I pull out the money from my pockets.

"Mhm" The woman in the booth says. I hand her the money and she hands me the tickets then i walk away.

I see ashtray walking towards me and i meet him halfway. "You ready!" I say, Excitedly.

"Yeah for sure, Cmon." He says walking with me to a spinning ride.

We get to the spinning ride and we wait in line.

"I'm definitely going to throw up after this bro" I say looking at the ride.

"As long as it's not on me then we good" He laughs.