𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

[•⚠️𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

[•⚠️𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.⚠️•]

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠]

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐢! 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.. 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬!

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟! 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 "𝐀" 𝐎𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞!

[FLASHBACK]

Jayce sat on ashtray's bed as she waited for him to come back from a deal.

He walked in with a little bag and she tilted
her head at him. "What's that?" she asked.

"Open it and find out." He says with a smirk.

She gets the bag from him she a little box in it. She opens the box and it's a gold necklace with an "A" on it.

She looks at him and squeals. "Wait are you fucking serious! Awwwh.. This is so cute baby!" She said, excitedly.

"Here, lemme help you put it on." He said as he picked up the necklace and she held up her hair.

He opened the necklace and put it around her neck so that the "A" sat right on her chest. He clamped it closed.

She turned around to face the mirror. "I fucking love it." She whispered.

"I'm glad." He looked at her through the mirror. They smiled at each other before he put his head on her shoulder as she stood in front of the mirror.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

[FLASHBACK OVER]

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞.