𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟕𝐭𝐡𝟕:𝟎𝟑 𝐚𝐦

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟕:𝟎𝟑 𝐚𝐦

[𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

I wake up to Jayce curled up into a ball over by the wall as she's sleeping. I'd be lying if i said she wasn't cute right now.

I got up carefully so i wouldn't wake her up. I went to my closet and i picked out clothes for the day. I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and i started changing.

I walk back out of the bathroom then i go back into my room to check on Jayce.

She's still sleeping, Good. I close the door softly then i walk into the kitchen to get some cereal.

I get a box of lucky charms from on top of the fridge and some milk.

I put them down and i get a bowl from a cabinet. I put some cereal in the bowl then i pour the milk.

I put the milk back into the fridge and the cereal back on top of it. I bring the bowl to the table and i sit down and i start eating it.

I start thinking about what i'm gonna get her for her birthday. I might just get her some jewelry, no that's stupid. hm.. mayb—

I hear Jayce getting up from my bed. I began eating my cereal again.

I listen to her walk out of my room into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Ash" She says with a soft smile.

"Goodmorning" I say with cereal in my mouth.

I watch as she sits down at the table.

"Okay since my birthday is only three days away, i was thinking that maybe i could have a pool party at my house" She says while looking at her phone.

"Mhm" I hum in acknowledgement.

"Do you think you could come?" She asks, Looking up from her phone with doe eyes.

"Pretty girl, Of course ima be there" I say.

"Good, you better" She says jokingly.

I walk up to the sink and i put the bowl into the sink.

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

I watch as Ash puts his bowl into the sink.

"So Ash, I need you to pick out a bathing suit for me." I say while pulling up the four bathing suit options.