𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲?

[𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯]

[𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯]

I wake up from my small nap to see Jay not there anymore. I stretch then i look at my phone to see the time. It's already 8:30? Damn.

I walk up the stairs and i knock on Jay's door and i wait for a little while and i get no reply. I walk into her room and i hear the shower running.

I walk out of her room and i go into mine. I look in my drawers for a plain shirt and a pair of jeans.

i change into the pair of clothes and i got sit down stairs waiting for Jay.

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯]

I get out of the shower and i wrap my towel around me. I open my bathroom door, Letting out all the steam in the bathroom.

I look into my drawers for something to wear to the party. I get a black skirt and a white shirt.
I walk to my closet and get out a sweater.

I start putting on the outfit i chose.

I finish putting on my outfit and i go to my closet and i get out a new pair of dark blue converses to match with my outfit.

I get my phone off the charger and i walk downstairs to see Nate sitting at the table "You ready?" I nod and we start walking to his truck

I get my phone off the charger and i walk downstairs to see Nate sitting at the table "You ready?" I nod and we start walking to his truck. He opens the door for me and i get in.

I watch as he walks to the drivers side and gets in. "We're gonna stop by the gas station" Nate says.

"Okay cool" I say, looking out the window.

We get to the gas station and he walks to my side and opens the door and i get out carefully.

Nate walks in front of me and i go to get a lemonade and a lollipop. I hear Nate asking can he get a pack of cherry rolling papers.